Winter Mercato 2024 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Might as well bring him back - banter era in full swing.

- - - Updated - - -

Rewarding mediocrity is not merely an option - it is the only thing that matters. Fino Alla Fine!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #345
    oh now Udinese want to keep Samardzic till the summer. Of course, because it's Jj. :baus:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    They started slow and are in the relegation zone tbh so selling him now will not be of much help, makes sense imo
    yup

our best chance is what brought us zakaria and vlahovic: the player might push for a transfer, and besides a few presidents like adl or lotito, not many want to keep unhappy players

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Locatelli, Fagioli, Rugani, :sergio:

Maybe a couple of seasons ago i might have facepalmed myself also at this news but this days given the current reality i just dont get what exactly is the issue with the rumor about reducing Rugani’s salary by renewing the contract length and continuing to keep him as a reliable CB backup?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
    Maybe a couple of seasons ago i might have facepalmed myself also at this news but this days given the current reality i just dont get what exactly is the issue with the rumor about reducing Rugani’s salary by renewing the contract length and continuing to keep him as a reliable CB backup?
    I've never considered him reliable to begin with imo. Would rather integrate Huijsen who has a lot more confidence and potential by making him a regular backup.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)