Winter Mercato 2024 (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I've never considered him reliable to begin with imo. Would rather integrate Huijsen who has a lot more confidence and potential by making him a regular backup.
i think that huijsen won't settle for a backup spot on the long run. either we keep him and make him a well paid starter in a few years or he's out. he'll have plenty of offers.

rugani is the definition of a squad player. his salary was the issue, tici simply gave him too much. once his salary is settled in the 2-2.5m range i'm fine with keeping him. he's all right for the majority of league games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
i think that huijsen won't settle for a backup spot on the long run. either we keep him and make him a well paid starter in a few years or he's out. he'll have plenty of offers.

rugani is the definition of a squad player. his salary was the issue, tici simply gave him too much. once his salary is settled in the 2-2.5m range i'm fine with keeping him. he's all right for the majority of league games.
Imo he's more of a 1.5m guy. He hasnt sniffed the Azzurri shirt for years and he's a bench CB option behind multiple fullbacks in his natural position, I dont see the justification in giving him 2.5m net.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Imo he's more of a 1.5m guy. He hasnt sniffed the Azzurri shirt for years and he's a bench CB option behind multiple fullbacks in his natural position, I dont see the justification in giving him 2.5m net.
that's debatable. players will always earn more at juve than elsewhere, and he'd get 1.5m at napoli or roma easily

point is that he's not the problem once his wages are settled. bonucci also gone, sandro's contract will expire, it leaves us with tek, vlahovic and pogba as massively overpaid players. those contracts need to be treated somehow.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So Smardzic on or off?
He is not our savior but I do like him.
With him I see us a bit better although we still need way more when we qualify for the CL

Strickland

May 17, 2019
that's debatable. players will always earn more at juve than elsewhere, and he'd get 1.5m at napoli or roma easily

point is that he's not the problem once his wages are settled. bonucci also gone, sandro's contract will expire, it leaves us with tek, vlahovic and pogba as massively overpaid players. those contracts need to be treated somehow.
Players should earn less at Juve than elsewhere, its a rather easy policy to implement too. Want to win? Come to Juve. Want to earn more? Go to teams that'll never win or to Saudi Arabia.

I wouldnt be so sure Rugani would be in demand for Roma or Napoli, probably not as a starter. His level is closer to the middle-bottom of Serie A where almost no one earns 2.5m.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Players should earn less at Juve than elsewhere, its a rather easy policy to implement too. Want to win? Come to Juve. Want to earn more? Go to teams that'll never win or to Saudi Arabia.

I wouldnt be so sure Rugani would be in demand for Roma or Napoli, probably not as a starter. His level is closer to the middle-bottom of Serie A where almost no one earns 2.5m.
lol wut?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

you should be managing juventus. it must be a breeze.

as for rugani, he was by far the best player at empoli at 20-21. i get your point and it's a fair shout (unlike the total nonsense as iceman pointed out) but there's no need to shit on him to prove an agenda

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we don't buy Zirkzee we are brain damaged. Sell all 3 strikers
Zirkzee has some talent in him but Im not sure his talent is enough.
He isnt a player I`d focus on considering our current state.
A midfielder who can own the midfield is definitely something we need.
Forwards - After Kean`s last two performances Im ok with giving him more chances to see if he can build on it.
Vlahovic - Im starting to lose patience with him. He has incredible talent but his production is definitely not an 80M worth one.
Milik - Not sold on him but he isnt a bad backup.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
In the NBA f.e. squad players are willing to accept smaller contracts to play for big teams and have the chance to win the ring. While teams like Washington Wizards and NY Knicks overpay squad players, because they'll never win in the foreseeabke future. I see winning as a legitimate incentive and I dont understand why would anyone think that Juve should be paying players more.

Do we do it? Yes. Should we do it? Imo no, there're already tons of advantages playing for Juve - chance to win, chance to play and train with best professionals, in the best facilities etc.

To me it sounds a bit ridiculous to give Rugani, the ultimate jabroni a 2.5m contract because we should by default pay him more than what he'd get elsewhere. With taxes thats close to 1% of our yearly revenue, Rugani shouldnt be earning that.

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
you should be managing juventus. it must be a breeze.

as for rugani, he was by far the best player at empoli at 20-21. i get your point and it's a fair shout (unlike the total nonsense as iceman pointed out) but there's no need to shit on him to prove an agenda
Being a barista or pizza courrier is a breeze. Managing Juve is not, but then again I'm sure they're paid accordingly compared to jobs that are easy

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Forwards - After Kean`s last two performances Im ok with giving him more chances to see if he can build on it.
Vlahovic - Im starting to lose patience with him. He has incredible talent but his production is definitely not an 80M worth one.
I'm just not used to seeing a big #9 with two feet and knocks every single fucking pass to his teammate no matter where it is. And also dribbles.

I don't even care if he becomes a bookie for Fagioli as soon as we sign him, that guy has talent

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the solution is simple. sell vlahovic, kostic and mckennie release rabiot and sandro.

sign samardic
sancho loan + option
mathueu nunes loan + option / thuram sign loan + obligation
lukaku loan
scalvini loan+ obligation
aliex garca loan+ obligation
largie ramazani loan + obligation

now you have a young, fast and strong team to build around for years

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lolcacku and amazing in the same sentence. Fuck off with that BS narrative. Nothing about that overrated manchild is amazing. He's a toxic shitcunt, and I am glad he's Roma's problem.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i'm sorry let's back up a second. you are worried about him being toxic over his actual ability and usefullness?

you, a juve fan are worried about toxcity and shitcunts

you a juve fan who in space in of 1 month dealt with a pogba who doped not to mention his family problems and a mafia gambling fagioli

then u didnt't care as your president cheated on his wife with his employees wife

then you didn't care as the vice president nedved cheated on his wife

but u draw the line at lukaku not wanting to stay at one club? lmao

let's face it. juventus is a toxic club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)