Winter Mercato 2024 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You seem to have an affinity for other team's garabge and leftovers. I guess all those years @ Canadian Tyre have left you a tired and jaded old man.

Lolcacku in our system, with his one dimensional game and limited effectiveness against top tier opposition, would be the equivalent of Kean, only older and more expenive and with no resale value.

Fuck him and fuck anyone who still endorses that giant lumbering piece of shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
IMG_1274.jpeg

More details here -> https://forzajuveen.com/gazzetta-juventus-eyes-pitbull-for-midfield-reinforcement/

- - - Updated - - -

Although it’s hard to take the news seriously with that ‘pitbull’ reference i can imagine there is perhaps some truth to it in terms of a stop gap solution to reinforce the midfield, especially as a short term loan with no obligation/option.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, wasn’t this the guy they used to call ‘the Yorkshire Pirlo’ ? :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Badass J Elkann you watching the copa libertadores final on right now? I'm watching for two reasons, to see Diniz ball of Fluminense. And to scout Barco for Boca juniors.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Badass J Elkann you watching the copa America final on right now? I'm watching for two reasons, to see Diniz ball of Fluminense. And to scout Barco for Boca juniors.
Copa America? What are you on about you senile Manyak? :b81:

It's Copa Libertadores. Forget about Barco - I think he's going to cost in excess of 30 Million Cronios Dollars and the EPL Premfags are circling like sharks.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Copa America? What are you on about you senile Manyak? :b81:

It's Copa Libertadores. Forget about Barco - I think he's going to cost in excess of 30 Million Cronios Dollars and the EPL Premfags are circling like sharks.

Haha meant copa libertadores, the commentator was talking about copa America as I was typing lol.

What a dramatic final. Barco was dissapointing except for an active start to this game.

Andre of Fluminese looks like a class young player tho. As do Medina of boca.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Haha meant copa libertadores, the commentator was talking about copa America as I was typing lol.

What a dramatic final. Barco was dissapointing except for an active start to this game.

Andre of Fluminese looks like a class young player tho. As do Medina of boca.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Guilherme

@Badass J Elkann Apparently, we're interested in this kid, but he's due an extension that will be accompanied by a 55 million USD release clause.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Samardzic just makes so much sense. Get it done asap.
I dont know about making sense - He is a good player but I wouldnt call his profile exactly the type we need.
As a rotation player he is good - If you expect him to be the star of the show - Naah it wont happen so fast and Im not sure it would happen at all (He will be a good player though)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Give Samardzic father a Jeep tractor to keep him quiet.

It worked with Keans father.
we got fleeced on that deal. you know those tractors can cost 300k plus as a starting price? once u get into the better models u looking at 500k plus

would have been cheaper giving them a Gwagon.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I dont know about making sense - He is a good player but I wouldnt call his profile exactly the type we need.
As a rotation player he is good - If you expect him to be the star of the show - Naah it wont happen so fast and Im not sure it would happen at all (He will be a good player though)
For the money we have and the situation we're in, I would definitely call him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)