Winter Mercato 2024 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How much will Boniface cost once we receive €5 and a Snickers for Kean and Milik?
Get elkunt to put the money he purposely lost through his incompetence and pussy mentality

- - - Updated - - -

They just bought him for 20,5M and he has been scoring every 70 minutes so far. My guess is 50M+ :lol:
The only thing I don't like is his name, I can imagine him doing his bonucci celebration

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They just bought him for 20,5M and he has been scoring every 70 minutes so far. My guess is 50M+ :lol:
Season just started.
I never heard about him but I did watch youtube videos now that you mentioned him.

Seemed like a young player with talent but he also does some Balotelli level of nonesense instead of finishing things right off.
Based on this I rather pass on him should he really cost 50M.
That being said I admit to never ever watch him so I might be completely off.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We should do everything to bring barco, easily most electric player in SA right now
has a player you recommended from SA turned out to be good in europe's top teams recent years? i can't remember last good recommendation you had.

was it you who recommneded juilian alvarez? i think that was you, but i can't remember any good players you got right recently.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Not exactly the playmaker or creative midfielder type we all want/need but i think he has a good engine in him and could be a good option for us to have if it’s under reasonable financial parameters, especially as a loan with option during winter mercato it’s hard to imagine we have other better alternatives to strengthen our inconsistent midfield…

Also, he is a very Allegri type player, an experienced physical defensive midfielder that also has some goals and assists in him, seems quite likely that we are at least interested.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Hojbjerg is good as Rabiot replacement next season, not to complement him in starting XI.
We desperately need a playmaker, where ever his position. Midfielder or wing forward. Whatever as long as he can create some good shits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)