Winter Mercato 2023 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
we need couple of wingbacks. zaniolo will solve nothing
nah, we're broke and already have like a dozen of overpaid players. even if we had some spare cash to spend, we'd also need to fix other areas first. let milan have him
Lets see, I didnt say i want us to do it, just that i feel we might do it, young Italian after all. I wouldnt want him here, too many attacking options and yeah fullback should be priority.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lets see, I didnt say i want us to do it, just that i feel we might do it, young Italian after all. I wouldnt want him here, too many attacking options and yeah fullback should be priority.
FB another FB wouldnt hurt as well, throw in a CB to complete a set..

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa is the type who will stay with us unless we disrespect him. He would be one of our symbols very soon.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
nah, we're broke and already have like a dozen of overpaid players. even if we had some spare cash to spend, we'd also need to fix other areas first. let milan have him
Winger position needs fixing too. The only one we have now is Chiesa considering the fact that Di Maria and Cuadrado will be goners in June. I guess we can include Soule as RWF for 433 too but that's still too few options.

I'm not saying we need to go balls deep on Zaniolo but we definitely lack options there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)