Winter Mercato 2023 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Who really wants him?
Juve and Milan for sure like him a lot. Probably most of the clubs would take a chance on him, everyone's just broke so he has to go to EPL relegation strugglers who're swimming in money. Badass has a point there, FA never touched City for far more serious stuff than anything Juve ever did, FIGC is shooting itself (and the country) in the leg time and time again.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juve and Milan for sure like him a lot. Probably most of the clubs would take a chance on him, everyone's just broke so he has to go to EPL relegation strugglers who're swimming in money. Badass has a point there, FA never touched City for far more serious stuff than anything Juve ever did.
Yeah, we'd take him I guess, but really wanting him? I hope not.

If he goes to an EPL relegation struggler then you know how many good clubs were seriously interested in him.

Bournemouth prolly didn't follow much Serie A, cause they wouldn't want him either if they did.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Yeah, we'd take him I guess, but really wanting him? I hope not.

If he goes to an EPL relegation struggler then you know how many good clubs were seriously interested in him.

Bournemouth prolly didn't follow much Serie A, cause they wouldn't want him either if they did.
He has a terrible attitude and injury history. That could be why good clubs aren’t chasing him.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Considering our injury problems and the amount of dead weight and mercenaries we've had at the club in recent years I'm shocked anyone still wants Zaniolo at Juve.

Now is not the time to be gambling on players.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Considering our injury problems and the amount of dead weight and mercenaries we've had at the club in recent years I'm shocked anyone still wants Zaniolo at Juve.

Now is not the time to be gambling on players.
Zaniolo only have 1G so far this season in Serie A. Also 2G 5A last season.
Even McKennie have 1G 1A in Serie A this season and 3G last season before his injury. I dont understand people want Zaniolo for 30m/40m while said McKennie is not good enough for us

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Zaniolo only have 1G so far this season in Serie A. Also 2G 5A last season.
Even McKennie have 1G 1A in Serie A this season and 3G last season before his injury. I dont understand people want Zaniolo for 30m/40m while said McKennie is not good enough for us
Probably because they think he is pretty so is therefore a better player.

There is a lot of subconscious homosexuality in football fans and they don't even realize it.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We can't take a chance on players like Zaniolo anymore, that is a Paratici kind of "opportunity" that he liked to gamble on.
Nah, a Paratici type of "opportunity" would be Ngolo Kante on a free with a huge contract. Talented, but fragile local guy on a sensible contract and a big upside, Tici dont do those :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve and Milan for sure like him a lot. Probably most of the clubs would take a chance on him, everyone's just broke so he has to go to EPL relegation strugglers who're swimming in money. Badass has a point there, FA never touched City for far more serious stuff than anything Juve ever did, FIGC is shooting itself (and the country) in the leg time and time again.
You know why uefa dropped their ffp case against city? Because city got some lawyers with balls, why can't we do the same?

- - - Updated - - -

Good. Milk the hell out of these premfags
This post will be used by the figc and hand you a ban.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You know why uefa dropped their ffp case against city?
they didn't drop it. they banned city for 2 years, then city went to cas and proved that uefa screwed up the case on technicalities: they ran out of the 5 year time limit to build their case lol

~same as with the infamous palazzi report on inda after calciopoli

that's how you judge someone without an actual punishment. old and obvious technique

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Valencia allegedly offered 3M for Rugani. I know this is fake news because he would already be on a flight if it were true.

jk, I don’t trust management to be logical

- - - Updated - - -

this is coming from di marzio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)