Winter Mercato 2023 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
yeah. We already have Pellegrini and Cambiaso for LB, though the latter can play on both sides. Mgmt need to make proper plan and decide whom to keep next season. I'd love to see us collecting young talents but the priority now is definitely RB, RWB.
Let's just hope we don't let Pellegrini return. Thank you.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He plays similar positions and is very explosive and athletic, can see why he would be of interest. Feel like Cuadrado is a more refined player technically though in terms of dribbling and crossing, but now he's old.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
singo is brute force, zero finesse though. he's much more of a lichtsteiner or asamoah than cuadrado. he can still work but i'd prefer a more technical choice especially as a long term solution

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
to me Singo is more physical and technical than Lich, but not as fast. His physical profile is pretty unusual for a wingback, guy is like 6'3. He's really not that different from Udogie, just a couple years older and plays on the opposite flank. But my observations are all from last year; they were my two favorite backs in the league.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The first time I saw singo was against Pirlo’s Jj where he obliterated our left side with Sandro ofc. He did it with tremendous speed and strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)