Winter Mercato 2023 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Don’t want. We should aim for better players.

- - - Updated - - -

I liked Singo last season, haven't really watched Torino this year though. Torino did play with 3 CBs last season, so hes got experience in the current system.

Based on YT scouting I like Gusto more, way more technical and more composed on the ball but Singo would be a good second option imo.

All the others names are trash

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Don’t want. We should aim for better players.
I for one would like us to go for him as I think he would do better here than the guys like Grimaldo or Gaya. Lets not also forget that he is just hitting his peak. I just wonder whats the price tag. Player of his caliber, able to play on both sides and also both as wing back and full back would be a blessing for this Juve imo.

Jun 16, 2020
I for one would like us to go for him as I think he would do better here than the guys like Grimaldo or Gaya. Lets not also forget that he is just hitting his peak. I just wonder whats the price tag. Player of his caliber, able to play on both sides and also both as wing back and full back would be a blessing for this Juve imo.
Few times that I’ve seen him give me the impression that he’s a normal squad player, I rather invest in quality than quantity. Find someone who we expect to become world class in his position rather than signing someone because he’s useful on both sides.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Few times that I’ve seen him give me the impression that he’s a normal squad player, I rather invest in quality than quantity. Find someone who we expect to become world class in his position rather than signing someone because he’s useful on both sides.
maybe ur right, but also same could be said about Licht before he joined us. He was just good RB, it was between him and Cassani for Juve as far as I remember. And this is exactly the transfer we will be doing next mercato too, we are in no position to buy world beaters atm and getting Grimaldo or Gaya on fat contract is a big risk for current Juve, because if they fail, no ones gonna pay the 6-8m we offered them and we are stuck with another player.
My perception is that hard working and strong guys like him usually do good at Juve,. Ideally he should be MdS replacement at start, but lets not even start mentoning that guy and our decision to renew him.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I love Maehle. Whenever I watched Atalanta or Denmark he was really good. He could be a similar purchase to Kostić on the right. A 'small' name but a really good team player, runs his heart out, impacts the game positively.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Why? I'm seeing some conflicted opinions about this Singo dude here. Dont know what to believe

Also I thought we had our hearts set on Parisi for the left side but now this Maele guy has come up.
Singo physically is a beast and this is where his strengths end IMO.

Maehle is right footed afaik, so he could easily play on the right too. A well rounded wingback who would be useful. His crossing is not as good as Cuadrado's IMO but it will cost us much more to find a young Cuadrado, these kind of players are pretty rare tbh.

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
If lotito doesn't accept to reduce his request for SMS .. what about bringing the free agent Gundogan with 2 years contract and waiting for free SMS in 2024

there are rumors on Leverkusen's interest in De winter .. what about using him to bring Frimpong

Between winter and summer :

Frimpong
Pavlovic
N'Dicka
Gundogan
new Winger

Rovella & Cambiasso back

Make 3 - 5 - 2 our formation for this year& next one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)