Winter Mercato 2023 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
to me Singo is more physical and technical than Lich, but not as fast. His physical profile is pretty unusual for a wingback, guy is like 6'3. He's really not that different from Udogie, just a couple years older and plays on the opposite flank. But my observations are all from last year; they were my two favorite backs in the league.
Singo has pros and cons but Im afraid he will be a player we would be looking to offload in a year or two.

- - - Updated - - -

The latest name on Juve’s radar for the right back role is Jeremie Frimpong. The 21 year old is valued at €30M by his club, Bayer 04 Leverkusen. (
@Gazzetta_it
)
Siiiiiiiiii
FM likes him

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Banter aside, it’s a bad thing we couldn’t get the most out of those players. Especially with Kulu
kulu is the only example. bentancur is basically the same player who had a great month or two with sarri and was never really able to perform at a high level consistently

mckennie in the pl could work. he can run after all

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Musah impresses me every time I seen him, quite dynamic young mid, still a teen at 19. No crazy american diet to look out for like McNuggets :D Ghanaian kid born on vacation in the US (I forgot US had that rule for citizenship), raised in Italy and played there, until he joined Arsenal youth academy at very young age, then Valencia youth team at 16 to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)