Winter mercato 2022 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Marotta was a open book regarding the mercato anyway.

Tici was all about secrets. Better Beppe’s style
yeah, and he was such master in those secrets, that he lost his secret papernote with all the names written on it, lmao Paratici is such a clown.

- - - Updated - - -

Im worried about the lack of wide players linked with us. Whats the plan, play a hybrid 442 with 3 CMs forever?
Well maybe Allegri plan to do it like he did vs Chelsea - fielding 4 cms at once.
Zakaria and Rovella would be great January push if possible. But if it's only Zakaria and Rovella in June that is fine too.
Zakaria, yeah I would take him, Rovella should probably stay at Genoa, Max wont play him instead of Rabiot or Benta atm.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i am talking about the fees he pocketed.
i know, but you have zero proof, my friend. those are the official numbers that i posted.

Wheres the 40m Raiola pocketed from Pogba sale?
it's in the 2016 financial report, but not classified as agent fee. we should know the exact legal formula, and the report doesn't give further details on that.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
i know, but you have zero proof, my friend. those are the official numbers that i posted.

it's in the 2016 financial report, but not classified as agent fee. we should know the exact legal formula, and the report doesn't give further details on that.
Thanks. Well whether its classified differently or not, that one is still an agent fee, since ots money paid out to an agent for his services :p But yeah, agent fees in general have gone tits up lately and Tici apparently was one of the driving forces :D I wonder how much City pay Mendes for his constant supply.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Thanks. Well whether its classified differently or not, that one is still an agent fee
i see. feel free to make a corrected list of agent fees including everything. i didn't have the time to look through every single page of 10 years of financial reports now. the point still stands: tici paid much higher agent fees than beppe in general. inda also paid much less in those years when tici ran our mercati and marotta handled inda's affairs.

marotta had 2 overly expensive agent deals in like 7 years: obviously the pogba one (nobody knew that pogba would sell for +100m) and pjaca's agent also had like a 5.4m fee in '17, which is truly wtf worthy. still, ramsey's so called loyalty bonus alone trumps those. but the real evil by paratici is the unhealthy combination of high amortization and minusvalenza.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I think you cannot count the pobga one since the commission is payed by the club that buys the player.
I think when negociations were done, Juve said we want x sum for Pogba and raiola wants x sum.
Am I getting it wrong?

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Arthur Melo will only leave Juventus in case they will find a replacement in the next few days, and it's not sure/easy - Arsenal are still waiting. #AFC Juventus are among clubs appreciating Denis Zakaria but no talks started with BMG - same as Man United. @FabrizioRomano

Jul 2, 2006
selling vidal, best of his position for 40m, selling pogba for 75m net, activating higuain release clause while napoli would have accepted much less, considering player wanted leave, i have all the proof the i need to understand that marotta robbed the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)