Winter mercato 2022 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Nico Schira: Arthur Melo has agreed terms with Arsenal and is ready to leave. Arsenal are preparing a new bid to loan him from juventus. Bianconeri working on a replacement
Not sure how it benefits us. I guess if he leaves now then we will owe the tax we initially had saved on his wage. If that loan is just an extended purchase then we're talking.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I know there are huge question marks around Martial, but he is so talented man. Pound for pound might be the most talented player in the entire team if he comes.

Loan with option if Utd accepts is can't miss opportunity. Low risk for a potentially huge reward

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
selling vidal, best of his position for 40m, selling pogba for 75m net, activating higuain release clause while napoli would have accepted much less, considering player wanted leave, i have all the proof the i need to understand that marotta robbed the club.
agreed on vidal, we sold him under his real market value. adl would have never sold higuain to juventus, and pogba would have never come without raiola's clause. remember that fatty offered him to multiple other clubs too, including milan. if not juve, then milan would have signed him with the same clause. good for raiola, he really knows how to milk clubs.

I need my daily fix guys: @IlCapitano @juve123 @s4tch , anything new ?
tuttosport wrote that agnelli and elkann were angry with dybala's look at the management lol

HE GONE

next time he scores and celebrates:

HE STAYS

:boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)