Winter mercato 2022 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The press is going to milk this situation until it has been resolved, don't think we should pay too much attention to what they write.
yeah, but we always will and you know it. the dybala situation will be discussed even after he scores his first goal for his next team

Jäger

May 2, 2021
We might actually be onto something with Martial I reckon, both clubs share a good relationship. I can see it happening, maybe a few days from now. Zakaria on the other hand I'm not too sure

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Vlahovic has expressed his desire to go to Juventus. The transfer remains complicated, for costs and competition from other clubs. (Giovanni Albanese)
Clearly the boy isn't thinking clearly after the traumatizing Djokovic stuff... he will come round once the tennis guy is back on the court.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yeah, plenty of quality players that are available for free in January.
I didn't say for free, but free a place in the squad for a new player to come in. Even if we wanted to pay 50m for someone in midfield now we cannot because there is no place in the squad.

Zakaria in and Arthur out would be a massive upgrade

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I didn't say for free, but free a place in the squad for a new player to come in. Even if we wanted to pay 50m for someone in midfield now we cannot because there is no place in the squad.

Zakaria in and Arthur out would be a massive upgrade
we could simply remove ramsey from the squad list and put him on the stands. he's not playing anyway. the issue is mainly financial, not administrative.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
we could simply remove ramsey from the squad list and put him on the stands. he's not playing anyway. the issue is mainly financial, not administrative.
I think it is both. Ramsey is in the stands anyway so if you just replace him with a new midfielder then one of the current ones has to take his spot in the stands and they're all too expensive or honestly too good to just sit and do nothing, no matter how mediocre they look.

So we need to get rid of two mids to bring in one to have a normal rotation, that's what Agresti said too. A new mid won't come unless two current ones leave

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think it is both. Ramsey is in the stands anyway so if you just replace him with a new midfielder then one of the current ones has to take his spot in the stands and they're all too expensive or honestly too good to just sit and do nothing, no matter how mediocre they look.

So we need to get rid of two mids to bring in one to have a normal rotation, that's what Agresti said too. A new mid won't come unless two current ones leave
I don't think there's time to do it. The window is almost over and both Arthur and Ramsey are still here. Assuming they'd both leave eventually, gives you no time to negotiate for a replacement. Not to mention we'd be limited to some fringe players because no sane club will release an important player on the transfer window deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)