Winter mercato 2022 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...So we need to get rid of two mids to bring in one to have a normal rotation...
we'd be fine with only one upgrade. that would be doable without selling/releasing/loaning ramsey, by simply putting him on the stands.

but we can't afford it. that's why agresti said that two should go before one arrives. as i said, it's a financial issue. otherwise agresti would have said that one could arrive even with zero sales/loans.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Martial was good in Monaco, they compared him to Henry back then
He is still good but he never really lived to the Henry hype. To be honest the hype was too much to begin with..
He is a good player and he could definitely be of use. The question is what are his wages and what does he expect?

- - - Updated - - -

He is still 26, Henry was also bad until 26
Maybe he should go to Arsenal then..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We should avoid players like Martial. Entitled weak-ass-bitch who thinks he's too good to put a shift in. A pseudo-superstar who thinks he deserves a team to be built around him.

I'd really rather the club goes for some less known and less flashy names but ones who are on the rise and actually are yet to 'make it'. I'd easily trade kids like Kaio for Raspadori for example. That little mofo runs like crazy, makes assists and scores goals.
Martial will command a super wage just to sit on the bench because you can't put him in the same lineup with Dybala. Another tactical headache because he can't be arsed to adapt to the way the game is played these days.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Arrivabene: "Martial? At that figure it is not feasible. We are not expecting anything. We are not talking about certain figures."

- - - Updated - - -

Arrivabene:The players out of contract? They are very attached to Juve and will wait for the renewal talks. We've spoken to each other and we've agreed to meet in February, and calmly we'll do what we have to do.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
barak scored a very rare treble the other day. today gds linked him with us :baus:

as i said many times, the ideal job for lazy people is to be a sports journalist in italy. whatever will be good enough.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
I love this "new" way of thinking. Even if werent broke. We wont spend another 45 for bernarshitski and kulushitski, we will use this money smarter with a lot more caution.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Clubs really need to make a stand and unanimously stop matching and even raising wages of players who fucking flop and regress

It's retarded, one of the problems of TOO much money in sports is you can actively fail in every metric but find somebody to at least match your demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)