Winter mercato 2022 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Zaniolo ain't worth signing after his injuries and we ain't signing anyone this month we've seen all this before rumours galore we all keep waiting hoping a midfielder will come and its the same result every January nobody is brought in
Well we still weren't even able to offload Ramsey, I expect no signing until both him and Arthur leave, which is stupid as we are risking no CL. One competent holding mid and we could save that season probably, but I guess we are not gonna do it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Lowkey hope we get Azmoun.

Really like a smart, cheap striker option with proven experience who can come in, make a name for himself and possibly show something. 10 goals, 4 assists but its hard to judge stats in RPL compared to Serie A. I like this move a lot. Especially if the reported 4-5m cost. And his wages won't be insane.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Zaniolo is the type of signing an Azzurri fanboy like myself would make in fifa. It would never work in real life though because he is made of glass.
Made of glass with a worrisome history of serious injury. Sadly.

He would be perfect on the right of a three man midfield. Rovella/Locatelli/Zaniolo would be insanely good.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Not sure if we really want Azmoun or just butted in to then "let" Lyon have him if they work with us for their boy..

Zaniolo and Scam count me in. ItalJuve until we rid of mercenaries and have a new core to build around.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Anthony Martial’s hopes of leaving Old Trafford on loan this month could rest on whether Manchester United are willing to pay a portion of the France striker’s wages, with Sevilla, Juventus and Barcelona all having shown an interest.

If we only pay part of his wages then great, he’s not in form nor hyped nowadays but his pace could be lethal in Serie A.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lowkey hope we get Azmoun.

Really like a smart, cheap striker option with proven experience who can come in, make a name for himself and possibly show something. 10 goals, 4 assists but its hard to judge stats in RPL compared to Serie A. I like this move a lot. Especially if the reported 4-5m cost. And his wages won't be insane.
i like it too, but i think we are in trouble if we don't get a winger as well. we are a cuadrado injury away from disaster

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
After #Burnley, #Ramsey rejected some offers from Spain. His objective is to return to #PremierLeague, but in a mid to high ranked club.

[#Tuttosport via @mirkonicolino]
who does this prick think he is, he hasn’t been relevant on club level in like four years. He should be grateful anyone wants him. I guess beggars can be choosers.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
After #Burnley, #Ramsey rejected some offers from Spain. His objective is to return to #PremierLeague, but in a mid to high ranked club.

[#Tuttosport via @mirkonicolino]
Probably more concerned about the quality of golf courses..hence the return to the EPL. Golf first, football second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)