Winter mercato 2022 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Can we afford vlahovic though if we can't pay 5 m for this Azmoun guy
We are already committed to paying 40 million for chiesa and most probably we will negotiate with Atletico to lower the fees for morata.So unless we sell kulusevksi we wont be able to sign vlahovic who will be in his last year of his contract so definitely his transfer fees will come down.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
We are already committed to paying 40 million for chiesa and most probably we will negotiate with Atletico to lower the fees for morata.So unless we sell kulusevksi we wont be able to sign vlahovic who will be in his last year of his contract so definitely his transfer fees will come down.
Don't worry MDL will pay the bill + Kulusevski sell in the summer.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Do you want Vlahovic?

What about that miserable department in the middle we have, how much improvement does it need? What about the back that is almost finished age and talent wise?
It all depenss on the longevity of the plan, if it actually does exist, a competent finisher will mask a lot of our flaws while we rebuilding imo we already got loca and hopefully rovella is useful to us next year, if de ligt leaves there are enough much cheaper alternatives, we can use the excess to get LB.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I like this boy. A lot.

Him and Vlahovic together would be an upgrade from Dybala and Morata. That's the cold truth.
:rofl: Vlahovic is definitely an upgrade, but Azmoun is a level or two below Dybala. There's a reason he's freezing his ass off in Russia, and it's not just the money.

- - - Updated - - -

Ferrari though did generally do better with him than without him, no? :p Not a close follower so no idea how much of that is linked with Arrivabene, but these past 2 seasons have been shambolic for Ferrari.
They've been shit for a long time tbh. They were terrible last season, but in 2020, they finished 3rd. They haven't won a title in ages though.

Jun 27, 2011
:rofl: Vlahovic is definitely an upgrade, but Azmoun is a level or two below Dybala. There's a reason he's freezing his ass off in Russia, and it's not just the money.

- - - Updated - - -

I would disagree with that. I like Dybala as a player. But i'm not so sure Azmoun is two levels below him, whatever that means. The reason he's freezing his ass off in Russia has probably more to do with him being Iranian, rather than whatever you were about to say. He has quality, that's clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we afford vlahovic though if we can't pay 5 m for this Azmoun guy
That's a good question I don't have the answer to.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I would disagree with that. I like Dybala as a player. But i'm not so sure Azmoun is two levels below him, whatever that means. The reason he's freezing his ass off in Russia has probably more to do with him being Iranian, rather than whatever you were about to say. He has quality, that's clear.
Salah is Egyptian and plays in the EPL. His nationality probably has nothing to do with it. Azmoun is a quality player, but he's definitely inferior to Dybala.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
At the moment, Juve closed the door to Arsenal for Arthur: similar to Morata, they don't have a replacement, a logical choice for a player who knows how to play in front of defense. They said "no" to Arsenal without a replacement.(Romeo Agresti)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Azmoun is an untested option in this level. This current generation of Iranian players lack self confidence. He was comfortable in Russia so he stayed. There were many rumors every summer linking him to bigger clubs every summer including Napoli and Leverkusen. He had some off the field issues too: a Russian girl claims him to be the father of her child. Not sure if that had anything to do with him staying in Russia.
I wouldn’t compare him to Dybala either. He’s pretty good in the air and overall is more agile although lack that killer left foot that Dybala has.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Azmoun is an untested option in this level. This current generation of Iranian players lack self confidence. He was comfortable in Russia so he stayed. There were many rumors every summer linking him to bigger clubs every summer including Napoli and Leverkusen. He had some off the field issues too: a Russian girl claims him to be the father of her child. Not sure if that had anything to do with him staying in Russia.
I wouldn’t compare him to Dybala either. He’s pretty good in the air and overall is more agile although lack that killer left foot that Dybala has.
Why the comparison with dybala? Is he better than Kean and kaio the answer is yes.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Another thing about Azmoun: former Iranian NT coach Carlos Queiroz is credited with the development of the current generation of Iranian players. He played an ultra defensive setup which required everybody to run like hell and defend when losing possession. So he’ll be prepared.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Salah is Egyptian and plays in the EPL. His nationality probably has nothing to do with it. Azmoun is a quality player, but he's definitely inferior to Dybala.
100 percent. he's a good player and shoould be brought in cuz he is free and a cheap bench option. better than kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)