Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (4 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

ok well i got the game when i got home from school today and i looked in the manual, and i dont even want to try and play with a keyboard. the buttons look confusing as hell, so im going to order a ps2/usb adapter and ill hopefully be able to play you people soon if you want. will i be able to play people who own "pes4" even though i have "we8" ?? or can i only play other winning eleven users? thanks for the help
its the same game mate, just a different name.

Could anyone tell me when it comes out for PC in europe?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think it's already out. My bro has Downloaded it and I will take it to my PC someway :) then I'll buy a mic and install all necessary patches and start to play online :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ok well so far trying to play it online has been a nightmare. i finally got the "pes4launcher" online room program that allows we8i players also, but i cant play anyone. if i host a game no one joins and i dont know how to join any games, how the hell do i play somebody?!

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #566
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    ok well so far trying to play it online has been a nightmare. i finally got the "pes4launcher" online room program that allows we8i players also, but i cant play anyone. if i host a game no one joins and i dont know how to join any games, how the hell do i play somebody?!
    If you connect to someone and click "start game" or whatever, their IP will automatically be pasted into the IP entry field when you start up the game (if you're the client), and if you're the host, your IP will be automatically entered for the client. Sounds a bit complicated, but it really isn't. The pes4online program doesn't launch the game for you, it just matches people up and helps them connect to each other.

I'd love to play with you guys who all claim you're so good at the game, but unfortunately I think there'll be an unplayable amount of lag due to the distance :down:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

If you connect to someone and click "start game" or whatever, their IP will automatically be pasted into the IP entry field when you start up the game (if you're the client), and if you're the host, your IP will be automatically entered for the client. Sounds a bit complicated, but it really isn't. The pes4online program doesn't launch the game for you, it just matches people up and helps them connect to each other.

I'd love to play with you guys who all claim you're so good at the game, but unfortunately I think there'll be an unplayable amount of lag due to the distance :down:
    yea i figured out that it pastes in the ip, but the main problem is i cant find anyone to play me. theres only 3 rooms with a total of maybe 25 people online, and none of them want to play, and those that do only ever have pes4, so its near impossible to find a game to play in. once in the last 3 hours i did find someone who wanted to play but when i clicked "connect" for his ip, it just said "waiting" for about 30 minutes until i exited. :down: pretty dissapointing so far

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yo people, I am sitting here changing all the club names around, and I need some help figuring out which clubs are which.

Can somebody tell me what the real names of these clubs are?

Patagonia
    Pampas
    Belo Horizonte
    Athenakos FC
    Valdai
    Marmara

All of these clubs do not have real player names, so I am left in the dark. I was able to get a few, but not these. I need some help.

So far I love the gameplay and I am about ready to start a season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)