Winning 11 (5 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Egyptian, tell me, how can you be so good at this game when u don't even know how to use analog sticks? I'm not saying you're lying or anything, but 5 free kicks? :undecide:
++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
handball shoudn't be allowed in WE,it sucks.
It's funny that it's not in FIFA though, considering that EA's slogan is "If it's in the game, it's in the game". I think it's a good addition to WE, i mean we wouldn't miss it if it wasn't there, but handballs happen in WE about as often as they do in real life, so it's a nice touch of realism when it happens once in a blue moon

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #103
    tell me, how can you be so good at this game when u don't even know how to use analog sticks? I'm not saying you're lying or anything, but 5 free kicks?
    i only got used to the directions,i dont play any games with the analog ecpect driving games ;)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

It's funny that it's not in FIFA though, considering that EA's slogan is "If it's in the game, it's in the game". I think it's a good addition to WE, i mean we wouldn't miss it if it wasn't there, but handballs happen in WE about as often as they do in real life, so it's a nice touch of realism when it happens once in a blue moon
    well, it happens a lot in the game.. each time I block a ball the referee whisle for a handball foul when I thought it is offside or something.. :groan:

there must be something to reduce this high number of handballs.. I get +10 handball fouls in one game.. does it change when you change the ref..?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Egyptian, tell me, how can you be so good at this game when u don't even know how to use analog sticks? I'm not saying you're lying or anything, but 5 free kicks? :undecide:

When I take freekicks, i switch to the d-pad (the +) . It's a lot more accurate. the rest of the game, i play with the analog stick.

Scoring from FK's isn't that hard with a lot of practice, specially if you play against someone who doesn't know how to tackle and you end up getting 5+ FKs in good positions.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    update on dp special goal: still cant get anywhere near doing it :down:
    It's not easy to do in real games because you have to do it only when the keeper is off his line and it's very delicate. It's not hard at all to do it in training.

you have to make sure that you're facing up or down (depending on the hald). In other words, make sure the goal is on your left side. dont turn and shoot, just press L1+[]. you have to manage the strenth and position though.

I found a clip from the game showing DP's goal.

Maybe Graham can upload it and place a link here. I'll have to send it to him by email (only ~ 180kb)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    ya,realistic,but sucks in the gameplay ;)
    i think the handball idea is great. It doesn't happen in every game, but i've had games where it happened more than 3 times.

the move that i'd like to master is the one where you lift the ball over your head to yourself. (when you do it multiple times with the ball not hitting the ground, you can drive someone crazy! :D)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Fire away Majed, u have my e-mail add right?

I love that move you're talking about :thumb: It's a great showboating move in front of your friends :cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Check out just a few of the tricks WE has to offer :thumb:

I've fallen in love with the Super Cancel. No, it's not a move from Street Fighter EX, it's a master touch that really needs to be added to FIFA if nothing else. I hate when you put in a through ball and you know that it's doomed to go to an opposition defender. Not anymore :devil:

Watch the videos of the moves if you don't have the game, you'll wanna go out and buy it just to try some of these babies :)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    My Master League Juve team...
    Frey
    Thuram-Mexes-Ferrari/Legro-Zambrotta
    LeeChunSoo-Nakata-Kewell
    Nedved
    Del Piero
    Trezeguet/Gila
    :thumb:

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #117
    nice foprmation,but y isnt davids centered in the middle?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)