Winning 11 (3 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
all u do is buy a youngster (my suggestion gk)

Play matches, u earn point for every game to add to the youth player. (eg 10pts), which can eb accumulated and added to ur youngster..

If u spread the points between more youngsters ther overall ability will be less.

But if u focus, and bu one player, u can keep training them so they are world class...this only last for a period of time ( season?), after which he players attributes are stuck.

i have signed leibnez, and trained him....he has 99 for gk skills, agility, reaction, 93 jump, 90 balance and defence, star on pens, throw, 1on1's, basically a topclass goalie for peanuts.
I've never used the training system (too tedious for me)... but i think i have a pasic idea about it.

Dont you have to play the youngster in your official games for him to get points?! (that must be annoying)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
yeah...it was damn shock and totally rare....there once I shot the ball and the ball hit one of my striker hand and suddenly the ref stop the game and gave the opponent freekick............that prove that Winning 11 has going somewhere...unlike some other game:rolleyes:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
yeah...it was damn shock and totally rare....there once I shot the ball and the ball hit one of my striker hand and suddenly the ref stop the game and gave the opponent freekick............that prove that Winning 11 has going somewhere...unlike some other game:rolleyes:
interesting

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #88
    handball shoudn't be allowed in WE,it sucks.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I've never used the training system (too tedious for me)... but i think i have a pasic idea about it.

Dont you have to play the youngster in your official games for him to get points?! (that must be annoying)
    not sure about that, but when i start i had leibnez and ivorav..with not other keeper cos i was buying other class players, so i invested in leibnez and played him cos he was better than my other keeper....:Di gave him the number 1 shirt and captaincy straight away, i knew he would have to play the vast majority of games as ivorov is crap, so playing is not a problem cos now he is better than most keepers anyway:D

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    handball shoudn't be allowed in WE,it sucks.
    i think its good, makes it more realistic, and is funny when i get freekicks for it :D:D:D

Jul 28, 2002
    i have to argue its better imo. Shall we get rid of throw in for game play?? no.

Hand ball may slow it down, but at least it has been introduced, thus it can be improved in the future.

Jul 28, 2002
    jus wait til ya get ya mates round and they give away a freekick to ya, and you score a beauty, then u will change ya mind :D

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #95
    it was happened against me man :D

i was fouled cuz the ball touched ma hand then ma buddy scored a free kick goal :wallbang:

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #97
    i always do,i remmeber a match i beat up my brother 6-1 and i scored 5 free kicks using Del Piero and Di Vaio scored the 6th goal 4 me :LOL: :LOL:

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #99
    it's easy scoring any kind of goal with dp,lob,freekicks,shots,anything u name it and ill try 2 help u

Jul 28, 2002
    ive gone off dp,cos he is sooo soft, i need pace for my playing style.

Dphas a special one off skill, the dp zone shot...only he can do it, but ive read all the tips, and still cant do it successfully/consistsantly, when i do its, i dont score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)