Winning 11 (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

The Master League mode is very addictive. I wish WE had the graphics and licensing of FIFA, so there wouldn't be David Backhem, Paul Schools, Facu and Roberto Larcos.

not a problem! Patch it up then , like everyone else :)

WE FOREVER There are also great patches from groups like "Wendetta" and "WEDoIT."

so many different variations ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
btw,me and my buddies have a system tht when i score like 5 goals x my buddy,score becomes 5-0,we automaticalyy end tht match cuz of the high score, + the buddyd cant score 6 goals to win :LOL:
that means nobody will ever complete a game with me :stuckup: :cool:

;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
if the ball is from like range 35 meters,u press forword to make the ball go faster and stronger ,and if u want to Curl the ball right,u press right while u r shooting the free kick :)

and if the ball is near ,like on the edge of the pen box,u press down to make the ball go slow and get lifted to enter in the goal :)

Left curles the ball left

right curles it right

best free kick takers:

Del Piero (the best)
Rivaldo
Beckham
Mutu
Recoba
Rui Costa
Nesta (yes Nesta!!! :LOL: )
Ronaldinho
Figo
Zidane
Salas (nice left foot)
Giggs
one of you guys said that Zidane is underrated. I fully agree. However, Nedved isn't underrated at all. He's perfect. His shot power is great. He's exactly like the real nedved.

as for free-kicks, since Fifa, i've mastered free-kicks from all angles. My fav for long range kicks is Totti. ( I changed his shot type to R.Carlos's type... that's how totti take FKs now for real...i dont like to edit anything unreal... even if i dont agree with attributes, I dont changes them) As for Short ones, I'm too used to Del Piero. it's hard for me to take kicks with Becks, but i can tell he's very good. Recoba is very similar to DP except that Recoba's kicks are more powerfull and he's a leftie.

I've even managed to score from a corner kick a few times (in games, not just training).

The player who drives me crazy in the game is RVN. It's so frikkin hard to take the ball from him. you feel like he just goes right through you. he doesn't fall when under pressure by a couple of Defenders (unlike DP who falls from the slightest of touches :rolleyes: ).

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
--------------------Gigi--------------------------

babayaro---Nesta--Lucio---Roberto carlos

---------------------Vieira
---babangida----------------Rivaldo---------

---------------------------Zizou----------------------

-----------------------------------henry-------

-----------------RVN-----------------------------

This team makes fun of master league in 5 star.
I dont get world class teams when i play ML as it seems to unreal (i have players like Mutu, Mexes... like that)

I Edited the Euro team to make it my all-star team:
-----------------------------Buffon
----Thuram---Cannavaro----Nesta----Zambrotta/Liz----
--------------------Vieira---------Davids----------------------
--------------Figo-----Zidane/Nedved-------Del Piero------
---------------------------Shevchenko--------------------------

Jul 28, 2002
i do win a few freekick with dp, cos he is soo soft, but rvnvery good play, also underated imo.

Neddy jus doesnt do it for me, thats why i said he was underated. :D

Henry, in pes3/winnning 11, his ball control is awsome i can dribble for fun and out pace them, but i gotta say, he isnt as fast as he should be!!

The only player i have changed is mexes, because he is soo shite on the game, had to improove him.

Jul 28, 2002
can anyone score the dp special?? dp has his own personal special ability, which is the dp zone shot....i can never do it consistantly, and when i do i either over his it or aim striaght for the keeper! jus wondering if anyone has mastered it yet, cos it pisses me off.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i do win a few freekick with dp, cos he is soo soft, but rvnvery good play, also underated imo.

Neddy jus doesnt do it for me, thats why i said he was underated. :D

Henry, in pes3/winnning 11, his ball control is awsome i can dribble for fun and out pace them, but i gotta say, he isnt as fast as he should be!!

The only player i have changed is mexes, because he is soo shite on the game, had to improove him.
the only changes i'll acceot are those made from the Patches. My personal opinion might make it bias. It's not fair for the people who play against me... so i chose not to change anyonw.

but anyway, i completely agree about Mexes. Eveb players like Mutu, Chivu, Pirlo, Perrotta, and even Ronaldinho.

Recoba, Doni, and RVN are overrated IMO.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
can anyone score the dp special?? dp has his own personal special ability, which is the dp zone shot....i can never do it consistantly, and when i do i either over his it or aim striaght for the keeper! jus wondering if anyone has mastered it yet, cos it pisses me off.
I can do it i guees, but not consistantly. Also the ball doesn't curve or lob over as much as it does for real. It's closer to a normal shot.
I just run from the side of the, slow down, side step and when the ball is close to your leg, kick it away. It's not a good way of scoring because it's so tough. The ball often curves the wrong way (to the outside) and it just keeps getting higher instead of falling.

Jul 28, 2002
rvn has got good enough finishing and heading ability imo, becuase he is the world best.

Doni, god im shocked by his ability, why oh why is he so "good"??

Recoba...when i play against him, inter never do anything bar him and his freekicks.

Mutu and ronnydinho are sooooo underated its a travesty, along with mexes, its sick.

Then u look at the USA nt team, i believe they have a player faster than henry, i think its hejduk....i was shocked when he stroemd past me....he isnt that fast in real life.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
rvn has got good enough finishing and heading ability imo, becuase he is the world best.

Doni, god im shocked by his ability, why oh why is he so "good"??

Recoba...when i play against him, inter never do anything bar him and his freekicks.

Mutu and ronnydinho are sooooo underated its a travesty, along with mexes, its sick.

Then u look at the USA nt team, i believe they have a player faster than henry, i think its hejduk....i was shocked when he stroemd past me....he isnt that fast in real life.
which winning eleven/pe do you play?

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I can do it i guees, but not consistantly. Also the ball doesn't curve or lob over as much as it does for real. It's closer to a normal shot.
I just run from the side of the, slow down, side step and when the ball is close to your leg, kick it away. It's not a good way of scoring because it's so tough. The ball often curves the wrong way (to the outside) and it just keeps getting higher instead of falling.
yeah thats my problem, the timing needs to be perfect, otherwise he slices it, which is what happend to every other player when i try it.the ponly time its was effective wad whn i boosted hi power...then they went in, but without its he cant score it, so im stuck witha dp that cant cary out his trademark.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    i think DP has the best finishing + dribbling skills in WE,cuz im very used to playing with juve since 96 in WE :D

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33
    btw im a magician in Lobs,u just press L1 + Square gently,no big deal ;)

cuz in PS2 ,the jostick is very sensitive .

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

yeah thats my problem, the timing needs to be perfect, otherwise he slices it, which is what happend to every other player when i try it.the ponly time its was effective wad whn i boosted hi power...then they went in, but without its he cant score it, so im stuck witha dp that cant cary out his trademark.
    The game is so realistic and it has so many types of shots, but it lacks the true curling shot from outside the area. the outward curiling shot is done pretty well, specially when running fast, but the obvious DP in-curling isn't provided. i hope they fix that for WE8.

Also, doesn't it bother you that DP's Chips are awesome compared to Totti's?!!!

Totti is one of the best players in the world to chip the ball, yet Totti's often goes too high and not enough spin (bottom slice).

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

The game is so realistic and it has so many types of shots, but it lacks the true curling shot from outside the area. the outward curiling shot is done pretty well, specially when running fast, but the obvious DP in-curling isn't provided. i hope they fix that for WE8.

Also, doesn't it bother you that DP's Chips are awesome compared to Totti's?!!!

Totti is one of the best players in the world to chip the ball, yet Totti's often goes too high and not enough spin (bottom slice).
    i do agree tho, there is no real in curler, which pisses me off, cos that exactly what i miss for my style of play, i have it in fifa, but dont in pes, which really gets on nerves when it end up stragiht to the keeper....ive learnt to jus deal with it, but it would be great to have.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    Also Rui Costa + Di Vaio do some nice chips.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    btw im a magician in Lobs,u just press L1 + Square gently,no big deal ;)

cuz in PS2 ,the jostick is very sensitive .
    nothing hard about pressing those button...it's just that the positioning needs to be perfect.

I think that these in-curlers should be easier to do for all the players. it doesn't have to be the lobbing type like DP.

BTW, I play with the analog pad. :cool:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Also Rui Costa + Di Vaio do some nice chips.
    yeah, they are pretty good, but Totit should be better than anyone in the game when it comes to lobbing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)