Winning 11 (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Like when I go into Master League Mode I choose Piemonte since that's supposed to be Juve, but they don't have any of the Juve players... I need help, fast.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #123
    they give ya 1st unknown players i think,then u must win a couple of games to purchase any players u want (juve/any players) .

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    So there's no way I can play with Juve players straight off the bat, or is that only in Master League Mode?

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #125
    thts only in master league ofcourse,u can play with juve in ordinary games (exhibision/friendly games)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    thts only in master league ofcourse,u can play with juve in ordinary games (exhibision/friendly games)
    :wth: that sucks, in PE3 you can play with Juve in a regular season. Also, Juventus is called Juventus and not Piemonte. Same goes for most of the Italian teams.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    How are the graphics in WE7 when compared to that of WE6? :undecide:
    considerably better.pitches are more realistically coloured and movement is more fluid than in WE6.

heading models are vastly improved too,and the occasional fog adds to the atmosphere.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #131
    graphics in we7 are little etter then 6 as Desmond said Stuart ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:wth: that sucks, in PE3 you can play with Juve in a regular season. Also, Juventus is called Juventus and not Piemonte. Same goes for most of the Italian teams.
    you can play real Juve players in the regular leagues and tournaments i think, but not the more complex master league.

That's the way the master league goes.
    It makes more sense like this, because Div III would be too easy with DP, Neddy and the rest of the gang. it takes true skills to get past DIV III with the crappy players they give you (they give you the same starting players no matter what team you chose).

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    you can play real Juve players in the regular leagues and tournaments i think, but not the more complex master league.

That's the way the master league goes.
    It makes more sense like this, because Div III would be too easy with DP, Neddy and the rest of the gang. it takes true skills to get past DIV III with the crappy players they give you (they give you the same starting players no matter what team you chose).
    Oh I know that, i thought he was saying that the team's called Piemonte unless you play in a certain league

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I'm borred of playing Italia, Juve, Milan, Chelsea with my buddies so we all made All-star teams!

Here are our teams:
    Mine: (more of serie A and Italy :D )
    Buffon, Rustu, Cannavaro, Nesta, Thuram, Samuel, J. Zanetti, Evra, Vieira, R. Keane, Ballack, Giggs, Ljungberg, Nedved, Totti, Recoba, Del Piero, Shevchenko, Raul, and Larsson.

friend I: (mixed... Great starters, but 2nd class subs)
    VDS, Toldo, F. De Boar, Campbell, Cordoba, Zenden, Maldini, Rizeger, Seedorf, Makalele, Cocu, Ronaldo, RVN, Saviola, Tristan, Rivaldo, Overmars, Emerson, Ashly Cole, Gattuso, Bergkamp, and Beckham.

Friend II: (EPL with a Brazilian and Dutch flavour)
    Kahn, Dida, Stam, Firdinand, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Lizarazu, Dyer, Zidane, Gerrard, Ronaldinho, Rui Costa, Emre, Davids, Henry, Kluivert, Crespo, and Owen.

i might be forgetting a few...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Oh I know that, i thought he was saying that the team's called Piemonte unless you play in a certain league
    The team is indeed always called "Piemonte" (AC Milan is "Lombardia" Arsenal is "London" ...etc.)

the Japs (WE) dont have to rights for the team names, but they have about 90% of the names perfect.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Ahhh I see why that is now, I have PES3, so all the names for Italian clubs are there, though they have Merseyside Blue for Everton etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)