Winning 11 (19 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i love WE7 for ps2

is there any way to download updated squads/players using the network adapter?

and is it considered "cheating" if i unlocked all the classic teams andm y master league team consists of pele, beckenbauer, platini an so forth?

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
sorry to add to before does anyone know if WE8 will have online playing against others? (like most EA games)

and my game has the pink kits

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

What?!! :eek: How come the PC version is still screwed up? :fero:
do i have to explain it again!!

He means Winning Eleven 7 International JAPAN! which also has PS2 and PC versions. (this was supposed to be called WE7 Final Evoulution, but Konami decided to mess everyone up)

your WE7i is the USA version which is a couple of months older and doesn't have half as many liceses.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #145
    WE must have hard conrtols on the PC,,, the best console 4 it is the PS2

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
    WE must have hard conrtols on the PC,,, the best console 4 it is the PS2
    there's a USB PC controler that's shaped exactly like the PS2. I think Graham has one.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Yep, there's a few gamepads on the market that have the four buttons on the right, L1,L2,R1,R2 trigger buttons, the 10-way D-pad and the two analog sticks. Works a charm in PES3 :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Indeed. They're not too expensive either, given the hours of gaming fun they give you :thumb:

I've got a Belkin Nostromo n45. It looks clunky at first, but it's actually quite ergonomically designed. I would've liked a Logitech Dual Shock, it looks exactly like the PS2 controller and the analog sticks have more resistance which feels better, but it costs an extra $20

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Congratulations... you're developing into an all round person.... you're emotions aren't 1-dimensional anymore! :thumb:

Don Bes list of emotions:
    1. Neutral.
    2. Amused.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    can anyone score the dp special?? dp has his own personal special ability, which is the dp zone shot....i can never do it consistantly, and when i do i either over his it or aim striaght for the keeper! jus wondering if anyone has mastered it yet, cos it pisses me off.
    He has a special!??:eek:! how do u do it??

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

He has a special!??:eek:! how do u do it??
    if you read through the posts in this thread, you'd find the answer ;)

with Del Piero's leftside facing the goal hold L1 and press []. (like a regular chip-shot), but you have to have DP in the "DP Zone." around the left edge of the box.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    AFAIK all players have that move, but Del Piero's just freakin good at it. When I lob the keeper, I prefer to use R1 + [], it's much more accurate and doesn't balloon over the bar as much as using L1

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    AFAIK all players have that move, but Del Piero's just freakin good at it. When I lob the keeper, I prefer to use R1 + [], it's much more accurate and doesn't balloon over the bar as much as using L1
    no Graham.. it IS Del Piero's.

try the same move with other players, look closely at the reply...it's not just the accuracy of the shot. You'll see that non of the players bend their body and legs the way DP does it.

What bothers me as that they assume that DP is one of the best players who chips the ball. when facing the keeper regularly, DP is very good at chipping the ball. even better then Totti! (Totti is way better in real life)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Who never realised this thread is here :).

I play pes3 all the time.

And Yes, Del Piero has his own special shot (facing 90degrees away from the goal, in the dpzone, and hold L1 +[]) it's amazing. Just like DP often scored in 96.

I've scored one against Brazil like that, i have it on my pc (transfered with a x-port). I just have no idea how to convert to an avi file or something similar.

Anyone know how to?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Ahhh I see why that is now, I have PES3, so all the names for Italian clubs are there, though they have Merseyside Blue for Everton etc.
    I presume none here, have edited their games one bit....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)