Willy Sagnol (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ranieri doesn't get along with Zebina so if we can get Sagnol for free I'd take him. He didn't join us last time because Bayern threatened him adn he would have lost a WC spot.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ranieri doesn't get along with Zebina so if we can get Sagnol for free I'd take him. He didn't join us last time because Bayern threatened him adn he would have lost a WC spot.

good point about zebina, he can go. i know id like to see him gone. I didnt know bayern threatened him.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I thought we'd pay to land Sagnol, that's why I meant that we could consider Zebina a third choice right back after Grygera and Melberg!

But surely anyone would be better than Jonathan Zebina.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
I thought we'd pay to land Sagnol, that's why I meant that we could consider Zebina a third choice right back after Grygera and Melberg!

But surely anyone would be better than Jonathan Zebina.
I think Mellberg was signed in view of playing Centre back... and Mellberg has already publically stated he's eyeing a the Centre Back positions at juventus.. It is part of the reason why he is leaving A.villa... He is not a natural Right back...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Zebina with a cool head is better than most RB's in the world. Too bad he's a mental case sometimes.
For more accuracy, most times, Mark!

I think Mellberg was signed in view of playing Centre back... and Mellberg has already publically stated he's eyeing a the Centre Back positions at juventus.. It is part of the reason why he is leaving A.villa... He is not a natural Right back...
Agreed.

But he can switch to the right temporarily until we sign another right back. That's all.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hate to see Zebina leave, one of the coolest football players ever and a damn good RB especially at forward runs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hate to see Zebina leave, one of the coolest football players ever and a damn good RB especially at forward runs.
yeah but has he ever had consistency with us though? Seems to be in and out of the line-up, suspended, conflict with coaches, etc. he makes some nice runs every now and then but we can find someone else that can do the same job cant we?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mark, what is this about Ranieri having problems with Zebina?
i think the fact he doesnt start or hardly play might cause some friction. Others are ok with it, zebina might be more out spoken. Oh, not to mention when he spit in the camera man's face, that might have something to do with it. (among other past infractions)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
If Ranieri doesn't get along with Jonathan,he most probably won't get along with Sagnol neither.
He got suspended by Hitzfeld for their UEFA Cup match today because he complained about playing as a right midfielder against Stuttgart.To tell you the truth I don't want him at all,he seems to be a troublemaker and I don't want to become Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)