Willy Sagnol (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
There's no problem if a player offers his services, I thank him for that.

I watched Zdenek play as a right back in both Ajax and with Czech, and he's good at it. Ranieri started Zebina on the right side because Zebina was already a regular player and Grygera could have proved himself if he wanted to play on the right instead of Zebina. But we faced too many troubles and defenders shortage all the season and Ranieri was trying to form a centre defence duo after Andrade's injury and the benching of Criscito, hence Ranieri had opted to place Grygera centrally until we landed another defender.

When Grygera took the chance to play at his original position, he's become a regular starter.
Why are you telling me the story of this season? Did you even read what I wrote?

Zdenek himself stated that his favourite position is CB and fact is that Zebina is a much better RB.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They will find a way to bring Ronaldinho, don't worry about that. Milan to help Italian football once again :touched:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Milan Agree Fee For Sagnol
According to the Corriere dello Sport, Milan are very close to completing the signing of Willy Sagnol, having agreed a transfer fee with Bayern Munich.

Sagnol has had a nightmare season with the new Bundesliga champions, and has fallen out with his coach Ottmar Hitzfeld.

The right back has lost his first team place, and when he has featured he has been mainly utilised in an unusual midfield position.

Last week Sagnol launched a scathing attack on Hitzfeld, revealing his deep hatred for the coach. This led to him being suspended by the club for their UEFA Cup semi-final exit at the hands of Zenit St Petersburg, and he is now certain to be sold at the end of the season.

The Italian press revealed late last week that Milan had opened talks with Bayern over a transfer, and the Corriere today claims that a fee of €5m has been agreed upon.

Just small details now need to be sorted before the transfer is completed, and Sagnol has already told friends that he will be moving to San Siro.

This signing will signal the end of Brazilian legend Cafu’s Milan career. The 37-year-old’s contract, which runs out at the end of June, will not be renewed, meaning that the Rossoneri’s two natural right backs for next season will be Sagnol and Massimo Oddo.

The 31-year-old Frenchman will sign a three-year contract with the Club World Cup champions.Sagnol, who has been at Bayern for eight years, has also made 54 appearances for France, playing at both the 2002 and 2006 World Cups.

Anthony Sormani

Goal.com

With all the respect to him,and there is,i think we can do better than Sagnol.
Milan can have him.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
well milan had their big cash going out for pato, and now they need to focus on distributing the outgoing cash onto several years. They can't afford paying something like 15mio at once again, at this moment. (although speaking of 'can't afford' in relationship to milan kind of makes me feel strange :)) So, what they are doing is logical. They are overpaying free players in order to reduce the instant cost (but with paying more in long-term)
While i think that the flamini-thing could work out (there is a possibility he might actually get another degree better) i think that sagnol is past his peak. With all respect, sagnol is really past it. The things he said and did at bayern are just unprofessional, and there is no way you can compare bundesliga-defense with serie-a defense. I think we could compare him with sali. (although different positions of course) I think salihamidzic was better at bayern than sagnol (just from the performance point of view, barring the different positions), yet with us, he's not that outstanding. He had some good games, but overall it's more like 'decent'. And the same thing will go for sagnol imo. He'll need some time to adapt to serie a and by the time he has, it will be too late.

To me, we didn't loose anything with him going to milan. If milan go on splashing they're money like that, it will be far easier for us to compete with them in later transfer-bids. Because you have to look at it that way; there is little chance that flamini will ever be sold again; who will be ready to pay him MORE than milan if he doesn't explode really? No one. So it's quite obvious that they are gambling a lot at this moment.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
whats with milan trying to prove a point over us in the transfer market lately?
After Blanc insulted them last week by saying Flamini will sign for Juve and Milan wont make the CL, they've been out to prove a point.

Now they've got Flamini, will take Sagnol (not that I mind) make the CL after all and could take Amauri of us if they wanted. (again I wouldn't be to heart broken)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sagnol To Snub Milan?

Bayern Munich defender Willy Sagnol insists he wants to remain in Germany despite firm interest from AC Milan.

Milan and Bayern have reportedly already agreed a €5m fee for the French international but getting the player to sign on has not proven nearly as easy.

“The Milan directors have been keen to show their interest in me regularly over the last six years,” said Sagnol.

“I still have two years of my contract, but I will pay close attention to what happens over the next few days.”

Last week Sagnol launched a scathing attack on Hitzfeld, revealing his deep hatred for the coach. This led to him being suspended by the club for their UEFA Cup semi-final exit at the hands of Zenit St Petersburg, and what many believed to be end of his career at Bayern. The fact that Jurgen Klinsmann has been confirmed as new coach for next season

“I am proud to get Milan’s attention, but my first priority remains Bayern Munich,” the 31-year-old added.

“I have spoken to the new Coach Klinsmann and he told me that he is counting on me.

“Nonetheless, in the world of transfers, things can go very quickly. Milan are a big club and there is another great team, who aren’t Italian, that are taking an interest.

“All I can say is that I will make my decision before the European Championship. For now, I just want to concentrate on playing.”

goal.com

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
sagnol is not good enough FOR US micah richards sensational right back/defender.he is better than sagnol and another right back (included dani alves) but price tag very sansational :spliff:

btw Zebina and Grygera better than sagnol :lol:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
sagnol is not good enough FOR US micah richards sensational right back/defender.he is better than sagnol and another right back (included dani alves) but price tag very sansational :spliff:

btw Zebina and Grygera better than sagnol :lol:
that weed u r smoking is seriously affecting you now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)