Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
- lightning fast mercato news posted on juventuz

Sounds like the old mark.

I guess my work is done here, I'll leave this job to the younger and more motivated people. You have learned well my students.

:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sagnol is a top choice for secondary RB, congrats to Milan, they are building a great team and show to our noob managers how it is done, we confirm our interest, they confirm their deals.
Anyways we couldnt compete with them, even when we had Moggi on our side...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
- lightning fast mercato news posted on juventuz

Sounds like the old mark.

I guess my work is done here, I'll leave this job to the younger and more motivated people. You have learned well my students.

You are :tup: I still need to learn from you. :D

Just have a competition to see who can call transfers first this summer.

Then we'll see who is the real guru/informer. ;)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
speaking of Badass, he said that if we qualified for the CL then we will get Diego. Now I know we are still not in the CL YET, but the rumors should start surfacing again if there is truth in what he said ( I doubt what he said was true btw)

So let's see if Badass was right after all (that would be a first)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Just have a competition to see who can call transfers first this summer.

Then we'll see who is the real guru/informer. ;)
I'm old and tired, I can't do it anymore. I have nothing more to prove. :smoke: :p

Don't worry Mark, we got rid of Badass for you, we'll get rid of Dule soon enough...

:evil:
:D

speaking of Badass, he said that if we qualified for the CL then we will get Diego. Now I know we are still not in the CL YET, but the rumors should start surfacing again if there is truth in what he said ( I doubt what he said was true btw)

So let's see if Badass was right after all (that would be a first)
After 2 years of saying it he's got a shot at getting it. :pimp:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve Set To Steal Sagnol

Juventus are set to steal Bayern Munich defender Willy Sagnol from the grasp of Milan, according to the Corriere dello Sport.

French full-back Sagnol has had a miserable season with Bayern, where he has lost his first team place and fallen out with coach Ottmar Hitzfeld.

The 31-year-old’s future with the Bavarian giants is very uncertain, especially as he was recently suspended by the club for publicly blasting Hitzfeld in the press.

Earlier this week the Italian media revealed that Milan had opened talks with Bayern over a transfer, and indeed it was the Corriere who claimed that a fee of €5m had been agreed upon.

Sagnol later came out and confirmed Milan’s interest, but said he still had not decided about where his future lay.

The Corriere is today claiming that Juventus have hijacked the Rossoneri’s attempts to sign the former Monaco man and that the Old Lady’s general manager Jean-Claude Blanc met with Sagnol’s agents yesterday.

Sagnol, who has been at Bayern since 2000 and has won 54 caps for France, was close to signing for Juve in 2006 on a Bosman transfer, before he eventually renewed his contract.

goal.com

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Sagnol would be a good acquisition in my opinion, CL experience, International experience and an all around good player. Only downside really would be his age.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Is this a joke!! He is an OK player but he is 31 and we have Deceglie coming back and there are better options then Sagnol around.

if we sign him it just shows Seccois a waste of time!! Bring in Eboue from Arsenal, Zapata, heck, bring back Zambrotta.

We are Juve not Tottneham or Everton work it out Secco lets hope this is a smoke screen.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Is this a joke!! He is an OK player but he is 31 and we have Deceglie coming back and there are better options then Sagnol around.

if we sign him it just shows Seccois a waste of time!! Bring in Eboue from Arsenal, Zapata, heck, bring back Zambrotta.

We are Juve not Tottneham or Everton work it out Secco lets hope this is a smoke screen.
If only it was that easy. Any of those players above would be great, but also way more competition for them would be out there, and Juve cannot compete financially with alot of clubs in its current situation.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I still don't want him. He's on a decline, he's not young, and we have plenty of players in that position. Waste of wages. Unless we plan on selling Grygera or Zebina I don't see why we would get him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I haven't seen Sagnol play at all this season but I know he was one of the best right backs in world football in 2006. If he's cheap I wouldn't mind him, although I'd prefer Ujfalusi.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I haven't seen Sagnol play at all this season but I know he was one of the best right backs in world football in 2006. If he's cheap I wouldn't mind him, although I'd prefer Ujfalusi.
or, sign Sagnol on the cheap and Ujfalusi for free!
the more the merrier i say.. they are both good defenders. Ujfalusi is proven in Serie A, Sagnol didnt have the best season with Bayern, i think he just needs a new beginning, a fresh start. If he plays for French NT, then he is good enough for Juve!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

Sagnol play as a RB and De Ceglie plays anywhere on the left

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sagnol To Stay At Bayern

Bayern Munich will be able to call upon the services of defender Willy Sagnol next season after the Frenchman announced his intention to stay at the Allianz Arena.

Sagnol had been heavily linked with a move away from the newly crowned Bundesliga champions, with both Milan and Juventus declaring their interest.

It has however now emerged that the 31 year old full back will in fact remain in Germany and try his luck under new Bayern trainer Jürgen Klinsmann.

“Willy has had a discussion with Jürgen and he wants to use the chance to stay at Bayern” club chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge explained in an interview with 'tz’.

“But of course it will be necessary for Willy to work extremely hard. Jürgen has told him that quite clearly” he added.

“Willy appears ready to do that. Ottmar Hitzfeld is not to blame for his physical condition, or that he has been booed.”

Sagnol has had a torrid time this season. After finally returning from long-term injury, he struggled to get a place in the Bayern team.

He then publicly criticised trainer Ottmar Hitzfeld for playing him out of position. This outburst led to him being suspended by the Bayern trainer.

The full back is now looking to being part of the French squad for this summer’s European Championships, before he then looks to start afresh under Jürgen Klinsmann next season at Bayern.

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)