Will you still watch Serie A ??? (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I wont watch serie A, for me its a personal boycott to the teams in it and also to the italian FA. It may sound ridicolous to many but thats what I feel if theres any way to pounce on watching serie B then that should be it. Maybe if all Juve fans stopped watching serie A the tv people may consider it a must to get TV rights no matter what for Juve next season. Nevertheless its a personal choice for me, I do not encourage people to do the same.. that is merely upto the way they see it.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
swag said:
I can virtually guarantee you that RAI Intl will cover Juve matches if they go down. I would certainly eat it up. In fact, I might like seeing Juve versus Montova for a while to learn more about the lower leagues ... I'm getting pretty tired of seeing Materazzi's mug as it is. ;)

wanna bet money on that ???

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Due to the restrictions of watching Serie A in Singapore, I don't think I can and will watch any games from now on since my passion for it has disappeared for a while, it hurts not being able to watch your favourite team in action, and with demotion on the helm, I don't think I can watch Juve games either. I think I will wait for Italy NT games to show up again.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #150
    Liga , Bundesliga and EPL is enough , i dont need to see the stupid teams like Roma and INTER

snakies

Jul 15, 2006
    Tourinorum said:
    what the hell? do you people even like this game or do you only like Juventus?
    course i like the game its just that i cant help but think of Juve and them being in B. i hate the spanish league sooo fucking much so i wont watch that but i might catch a few EPL games. serie A is out of the picture though

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I will watch Serie A every weekend, like I normally do. I just hope Roma can win it, so that Inter dont. I like Totti and it will be interesting to see how they act on the transfermarket this year.

And I will try and watch as much Serie B as I can. Even though there are slim chances that I will be able to.

FORZA JUVE!!

Jul 10, 2006
    Being that it is already difficult to watch Serie A where I live in the US, I will catch as many as I can, no matter who plays when time permits.

I hope to see as much of Juve in Serie B as possible, but I doubt that will happen.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
    I will still watch serie a just so i can see how inter find more ways to lose the scudetto and see who they are gonna to blame now that juve will playing in b it will be a good laugh. but b is going to be the better league this year just think of the classic matches juve vs viola, juve vs lazio, juve vs napoli.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Juve Vinny said:
    Being that it is already difficult to watch Serie A where I live in the US, I will catch as many as I can, no matter who plays when time permits.

I hope to see as much of Juve in Serie B as possible, but I doubt that will happen.
    Fox Soccer Channel, GolTV, and RAI International all show Serie A here in the USA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)