Will you still watch Serie A ??? (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I don't watch it very much anyway, but no, I probably won't watch it at all. Its the most boring league in the world and only my unexplainable emotional attachment to Juve keeps me glued in.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Of course I'll still watch it.

Soon or late, Juve will be back in SerieA, and we can't loose sight of the teams which stayed in SerieA.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
m_elayyan said:
If Juve were demoted to Serie B (which i hope will not happen)
i will NOT see Serie A without Juve , i will see only LIGA:agree:
checking your user cp, i saw manutd as fav team? why you wont watch epl then?

anyway, i would try to get a link/stream for juve games, but i keep an eye on serie a also, not sure if i will be watching it regularly, but watching some more interesting meetings, but it all depends though on which teams will stay. some other teams seem to have problems as well.

la liga? :disagree:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Malaysia was one of the best team in Asia in the 80s. A team for South Korea and Japan to model to. But a corruption scandal exploded and a whole generation of good players were ban. The league were filled with second rate players and we never recovered since.

i expect evolution of this magnitude to happen to Serie A. With no financially able team in serie A, star italian players will move to other european countries for lucrative employment turning Serie A to low level one team league the sort of France and Holland . A supplier league. not a user.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
aressandro10 said:
Malaysia was one of the best team in Asia in the 80s. A team for South Korea and Japan to model to. But a corruption scandal exploded and a whole generation of good players were ban. The league were filled with second rate players and we never recovered since.

i expect evolution of this magnitude to happen to Serie A. With no financially able team in serie A, star italian players will move to other european countries for lucrative employment turning Serie A to low level one team league the sort of France and Holland . A supplier league. not a user.
That's a very wrong metaphor. A supplying league is not by definition a one-team league. France may currently be dominated by Lyon but is by no means a supplying league, with more and more players coming to France instead of moving away. The level of play in France is very high, very skilled (there are more technical skills on display than in the Serie A, which is a more physical league).

Holland, on the other hand, is a definite supplying league. However, not remotely a one team league. PSV's dominance for the past two seasons is a rare phenomenon in the Eredivisie and with AZ Alkmaar gaining strength, there are now four teams who could all beat each other on any given day.

Also: the Ligue 1 is much, much stronger than the Eredivisie. Putting them on the same level is very wrong. France are currently ranked 4th and Italy might well lose their second place to their Northwestern neighours if current developments continue (Italy are already virtually 3rd, with England having a better record). Holland, are ranked 7th, battling Portugal for the 6th position.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Erik said:
That's a very wrong metaphor. A supplying league is not by definition a one-team league. France may currently be dominated by Lyon but is by no means a supplying league, with more and more players coming to France instead of moving away. The level of play in France is very high, very skilled (there are more technical skills on display than in the Serie A, which is a more physical league).

Holland, on the other hand, is a definite supplying league. However, not remotely a one team league. PSV's dominance for the past two seasons is a rare phenomenon in the Eredivisie and with AZ Alkmaar gaining strength, there are now four teams who could all beat each other on any given day.

Also: the Ligue 1 is much, much stronger than the Eredivisie. Putting them on the same level is very wrong. France are currently ranked 4th and Italy might well lose their second place to their Northwestern neighours if current developments continue (Italy are already virtually 3rd, with England having a better record). Holland, are ranked 7th, battling Portugal for the 6th position.

hmm..... :shifty:

i was trying the express the idea without the want of actually going into details about the examples. i am discussion Italian league . not France or Holland. Any way since u explain it that way France and Holland is not a one team league. But they are still are suppliers IMO base on the employers of their national players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)