Will you still watch Serie A ??? (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Fabregas23 said:
Commiserations.

Just remember, those two nights back in the spring Juve locked horns with the mighty Arsenal. Through your current darkness, may you find light and joy in now supporting the gunners.

Watch the EPL.
Thank you, we will. We appreciate your modesty very much. We hope Arsenal will have a great season with it's new players coming in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
watch it a bit less! and of course with alot less interest! Put it this way i wont bother spending money on tv subcription to watch inter run around in A!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'll definitely lose interest in Serie A, since the only thing that keeps me coming back to often boring football is my love for Juve. I'll probably take more interest in the Premier League now, following the Australian and Korean players there, though I don't see myself really supporting any English team

Mickyao

Jul 15, 2006
Seria A is dead. Murdered by politicians and the media. It will be a farce, and Italians will be ridiculed as our minnows get spanked in the champions league.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i will only check the results and league table!
Have you looked at the list of teams in Serie A now, it looks so weird without Juve, Fiorentina and Lazio!?

If i was a TV company i would looking to buy the rights to Serie B as it could be very popular next season!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)