Wikileaks (2 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #329
    governements are public servants hired to serve you. it`s your right to know wtf is it they do with all these huge budgets (i`m not talking about undercover agents being compromised so save it).

people should not be afraid of governments. governments should be afraid of people.
    Exactly. :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    governements are public servants hired to serve you. it`s your right to know wtf is it they do with all these huge budgets (i`m not talking about undercover agents being compromised so save it).

people should not be afraid of governments. governments should be afraid of people.
    So we should just be completely transparent? I doubt any government on the planet is that way nor should they be. Governments have secrets, this isn't anything new and its certainly not going away.

Isn't the whole point of a government to control the dumb and ignorant masses not the other way around?

And don't say I'm some government sheep because I hate the US government but I don't think going public with everything that goes wrong is going to help at all.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    There is no condom-specific law. It either goes under rape or molestation, has nothing to do with the condom. Read my post a few pages back.
    Ow okay. I guess the Belgian media have fucked up then. They said there was a specific law. Makes much more sense if it's simply rape.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #332
    So we should just be completely transparent? I doubt any government on the planet is that way nor should they be. Governments have secrets, this isn't anything new and its certainly not going away.

Isn't the whole point of a government to control the dumb and ignorant masses not the other way around?

And don't say I'm some government sheep because I hate the US government but I don't think going public with everything that goes wrong is going to help at all.
    But who really is the dumb one?

An individual who can think for himself, or a government that has gotten JACK SHIT correct over the past decade?

Answer carefully, or you really are a government drone.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

An individual who can think for himself, or a government that has gotten JACK SHIT correct over the past decade?

What is with your sudden faith in the average American?

I agree that the government should be much more transparent than it is, especially with how they spend public money and on economic matters, but to a certain degree. International relations is something that I think we should be more tight lipped about though.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #335
    What is with your sudden faith in the average American?

I agree that the government should be much more transparent than it is, especially with how they spend public money and on economic matters, but to a certain degree. International relations is something that I think we should be more tight lipped about though.
    You got it wrong. The government was never meant to control the masses, but rather to protect the lives and freedom of the masses. That's not what it is doing currently. And therefore, it cannot be trusted.

This should be completely obvious. It doesn't even take an event like an "unnamed US agency" letting an Underwear Bomber, who showed up on a terrorism database, on a flight to my family's city. It's very obvious the government is out of control and the only path from here is towards more tyranny.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

Andy's gone all Carl Rove. Either you're with us completely or your sheep! I love it!:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)