Why Di Vaio left Juve… (Del Piero) (1 Viewer)

liquid

Sep 4, 2004
divaio had several chances to prove himself with delpiero and trezeguet injured all the time, and he didn't do anything special last season when it was needed. Im glad he is gone, but i don't feel the same way about micolli, tough.

and ibrahimovic is way better than divaio

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
miccoli i can understand, but di vaio never proved to be a world class striker. being the main man at parma and having one good season is one thing, but at a big club where he has competition, he could never live up to it all. blame del piero for everything...

conte retired cuz of del piero:D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I think devaio and micolli is telling the truth and they are right of what they are demanding , we all know that dp have a special treatment by juve manegement , we all remmember last season when dp get injured and devaio was in his place and scored a lot of goals and then when dp get back from injury devaio got back to the bench although dp was not in his form at all.

we all know it that dp is the son of juve but this is wrong in football , stop calling devaio and micolli that they are jellous of dp they are only calling of being treated as professionals .

by the way the same will happen with zlatan , who i think if we dont give him a chance to be as a reguler , he will leave because of dp:(

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
I'll tell you what it is.

Di Vaio and Miccoli are a couple of chickenshits for saying this now. How about leaving with a little bit of dignity and putting your blatant jealousy of Del Piero aside??

Hey, Marco, how many wide open shots that you so blatantly missed are Del Piero's fault??

Cowards. The both of them.

How convenient.

IF there is a god, Del Piero would make Miccoli look silly when they play each other, and then Del Piero, for once, can stoop down to their low-class level, and kick him in the balls when no one is looking.
Your The Man....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I think devaio and micolli is telling the truth and they are right of what they are demanding , we all know that dp have a special treatment by juve manegement , we all remmember last season when dp get injured and devaio was in his place and scored a lot of goals and then when dp get back from injury devaio got back to the bench although dp was not in his form at all.

we all know it that dp is the son of juve but this is wrong in football , stop calling devaio and micolli that they are jellous of dp they are only calling of being treated as professionals .

by the way the same will happen with zlatan , who i think if we dont give him a chance to be as a reguler , he will leave because of dp:(
oh plz stop defending these 2 a$$holes !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i used to love these 2 ... But they should show some respect to their Captain.... Why didn't they said this when they were in the Squad with Juve.... Screw thim both...

Il Capitano 4 ever!

chivo

Sep 4, 2004
di vaio showed his cowardice by not talking while he was on juve. he started talking only now he's out. he's not a bad player, but there's a reason why del piero is the son of juve: JUST BECAUSE HE'S BETTER!!!! But I really liked miccoli. i hope he has a good campaign and sometime return to juve

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by chivo ] ++
di vaio showed his cowardice by not talking while he was on juve. he started talking only now he's out. he's not a bad player, but there's a reason why del piero is the son of juve: JUST BECAUSE HE'S BETTER!!!! But I really liked miccoli. i hope he has a good campaign and sometime return to juve
I really don't wanna see Micco playing for juve again...Never !

P.s why didn't he and di vaio said that when they were in juve !

chivo

Sep 4, 2004
didn't you see miccoli play today against norway??? He showed what di vaio never did, and that was the attitude of a winner. I do want to see miccoli play again with juve, when he has more experience. He may be a terrible person for not talking while he was in juve, but goo players aren't always nice people.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I really don't wanna see Micco playing for juve again...Never !

P.s why didn't he and di vaio said that when they were in juve !
It is not up to you , if you want him back in juve or not , he will be back cause juve kept half of his ownership so that they can get him back:(

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
And if they both were better than DP, then Dp would've been sold, just like what happened with Baggio. But both are shite anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)