Why Di Vaio left Juve… (Del Piero) (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
Miccoli > DP

So DP has had more good games than Miccoli, but given a choice, I would have Miccoli in my team over DP. More consistent, more commitment.

DP does not the determination of Miccoli. If not, why does he always choke on the big stage? Given the opportunity, Miccoli would probably shine (may not be true since he never was given one yet)

Why do I say Miccoli has more determination? It's simple, just watch the games in recent seasons.

It's not like I'm against DP or anything, but he's shyt now and we'll have just have to accept that. Thanks for the good times DP :cool:
You Need to watch more football games my friend :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

You Need to watch more football games my friend :)
We get a lot of coverage on EPL here, and I only watch Serie A games sometimes. But from what I've seen, Miccoli has performed better than DP in most occasions.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
Del Piero is much more than a player in the team. Above he is the captain; he is the one who gives the weight to the team. He is one of the reasons that keeps the current group going. Del Piero is something big that it can't be explained in one or two threads. He is Juventus

By the way I am totally against selling Miccoli, but if it is for the benefit of the team I will have to live with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)