Why Di Vaio left Juve… (Del Piero) (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

It is not up to you , if you want him back in juve or not , he will be back cause juve kept half of his ownership so that they can get him back:(
did i mension that it's up to me????? i just said i don't like to see him again in juve!!

We don't need Jurks in the team !

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
di vaio is classless......
i understand his bitter feeling, but he couldn't blame his failure to one person.

i support DP more after read Di viao's comments...

Amiri79

Sep 2, 2004
I can`t believe it how much you fancy Del Piero guys.

I understand he is a legend for the Juventini but Di Vaio and Miccoli are saying the truth...and sooner or later you will understand.

I think there should have been much more space for both of them.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amiri79 ] ++
I can`t believe it how much you fancy Del Piero guys.

I understand he is a legend for the Juventini but Di Vaio and Miccoli are saying the truth...and sooner or later you will understand.

I think there should have been much more space for both of them.
am Dp supporter # 1 ... but i didn't attack Di vaio and Miccoli for nothin... they are the one's whom talked about our player.... AND PLZ TRY TO THINK FOR A WHILE ... Does he deserve all this.... Aint it enough from Jounalist should he also be attacked by players whom didn't even did nothin for the club..... c'mon this guy is human... it's enough whats's he's having.. (If Miccoli didn't take a shower last night , it's bcuz of dp , right? )

Me as Dp supporter , i'll continue to support him.... and i'll attack each ones try to attack our DP !..... and let it be known ( Micco and Di vaio ) Ciao we don't need you back !

OP
Modo Bianconero
May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

ZLATAN

He's the best thing that has happened to Juve in awhile!!!

Lets just wait and see... i dont like da zlatan signing .. i feel like hes stuck up and wont get along with the rest of da team he suits roma more than juve...newy lets hope i am wrong so we ll wait and see how good he really is and if hes better than miccoli or di vaio or he isnt and he will be sold off by jan :devil:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    Its true that its the coach fault since he decides who to play, but why is it so hard to understand Miccoli and Di Vaio?, shouldnt they be allowed to say their opinion?, i still like them alot and i understand that they was fed-up at being DP backup, when they both are better than him, at least a season through. If they had played regular first team football then they would have showed it.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    Miccoli > DP

So DP has had more good games than Miccoli, but given a choice, I would have Miccoli in my team over DP. More consistent, more commitment.

DP does not the determination of Miccoli. If not, why does he always choke on the big stage? Given the opportunity, Miccoli would probably shine (may not be true since he never was given one yet)

Why do I say Miccoli has more determination? It's simple, just watch the games in recent seasons.

It's not like I'm against DP or anything, but he's shyt now and we'll have just have to accept that. Thanks for the good times DP :cool:

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    Its true that its the coach fault since he decides who to play, but why is it so hard to understand Miccoli and Di Vaio?, shouldnt they be allowed to say their opinion?, i still like them alot and i understand that they was fed-up at being DP backup, when they both are better than him, at least a season through. If they had played regular first team football then they would have showed it.
    i agree , i dont know why everybody dont want micolli and devaio to say their openions about why they did not shine in juve:(

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

i agree , i dont know why everybody dont want micolli and devaio to say their openions about why they did not shine in juve:(
    If you have an issue, say it while your with the team, not when its suddenly convenient to do so because you are no longer on said team, and you don't have to face the people you are accusing.

That's the issue.

Whether or not they are correct in their declarations is another matter, but to say it after you've left, and then misplace that anger onto Del Piero's shoulders is not only smacking of jealousy, but also incorrect. Unless they have proof that Del Piero went into Lippi or Moggi's office and demanded that he be played no matter what form he is in or how healthy he is, they have no leg to stand on.

Stu is right.

Blame the Coach, blame the Hierarchy, but don't blame Del Piero.

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #79
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    can you imagine them ... Lippi was bullshit and he never gave us a chance at juve but please lippi give us a chance in the national team

bet they have nightmares of lippi... its like hes a barrier to their success.. they shuld get a chance playing in the nt too though

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

bet they have nightmares of lippi... its like hes a barrier to their success.. they shuld get a chance playing in the nt too though
    there is better than them in the NT at the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)