Why Di Vaio left Juve… (Del Piero) (1 Viewer)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
What Miccoli and Divaio have probed is that they just fall short of being Juve size.
If they are out of the team is because they fail to deliver when they where called to the pitch...and now they show their lack of character and manhood to asume it, and bash Delpiero as the guilty for being out.
I think we are quite Ok without them......

Jun 7, 2003
I'm very dissepointed. I liked Di Vaio and Miccoli but after that:down:.

Del Piero is our Captain when Di Vaio and Micco signed for Juve they were of course back up. No one said to them that they have the chance to get DP's Place. When juve needed anybody that replace Del Piero they didn't buy Di Vaio or Miccoli, maybe we signed Mutu or somebody that has the same skill's like DP. But at the moment Del Piero is our captain and our symbol and no one has the same good skill's and Character of Del Piero.

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
i really believe that there is no player bigger than a club....
and it applied to every club!!!!
but u dont moved to other club and then start to blame others for ur failure in ur previous club. it show what type of human being are u made of. accept ur weakness and proved them wrong when u were given a chances, not talked badly abt ur captain u moron!!!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
DV and Miccoli are pu**ies...

I dont want them back.. f*** what i said, it dont mean s*** now... f*** the .....etc. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
DV and Miccoli are pu**ies...

I dont want them back.. f*** what i said, it dont mean s*** now... f*** the .....etc. :D
Well, Eamon is a Juventus fan.

Oh, that's just splendid.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
**** them both. they should respect their former teammate and captain.
Di Vaio played a lot of games in his two years with Juve, and he missed a lot more than he scored (not to mention his offsides).
Miccoli was fine but in order to play instead of Del Piero he shoud have done much better.

we don't need these people, who can't hide their jealousy for what Del Piero has done to this club, back at Juve

Aug 26, 2003
i am very disappointed from Di VAio and Miccoli! ok Lippi made his errors last season we all know the story! but this is surely to much, i think this is just unfair to now critize Del Piero for everything!!

What are they thinking they can blame him for everything?? This players should become half as strong as Del Piero and than they could say something!

Why is the whole world thinking they can blame Del Piero?? he is a present from heaven, we should estimate that!!

forza Del Piero

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
what the fvck is wrong with del piero and everyone is blaming??

it's normal that he is the first one in the team.
i am not getting it.
did di vaio and miccoli thought that they could be over ale?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)