Why Di Vaio left Juve… (Del Piero) (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
Marco Di Vaio says he wanted out of Juventus because he couldn’t waste another season as Alex Del Piero’s reserve.

The striker made the revelation today just days after the club decided to sell Fabrizio Miccoli to Fiorentina – in order to keep faith with their captain.

"Out of Del Piero and myself they decided to sacrifice me," said a disappointed Miccoli earlier this week.

Di Vaio, who joined Spanish champions Valencia for £8m, understands his former teammate’s situation.

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s arrival changed everything and what Miccoli said about Del Piero is true," he told Tuttosport.

"I was never given the chance to start on the same level as Alex. I only played when he was injured.

"I knew that boss Marcello Lippi preferred Del Piero and I knew that he was the crowd favourite. I had to prove myself all of the time though."

Despite leaving the Old Lady, a giant of the Italian and European game, Di Vaio has no regrets.

"I made the right decision," he added. "I pushed for a move because I no longer felt the faith of the club. I’m now even more convinced of my choice to leave.

"There were three of us at Juventus in competition for just one shirt. It was like that with the old Coach and the same problem would have occurred under Fabio Capello.

"It didn’t take long for me to realise in July that out of me or Miccoli, it was I who should leave. But I never imagined that he would be sold too."

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I left home to go to work today because of Del Piero.

That prick. I could be playing Playstation right now.

Isanie

Sep 1, 2004
I got late at work today because of Alessandro Del Piero ;) And last night? There was a blackout, I blame Alessandro Del Piero too.

OP
Modo Bianconero
May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    this is really sad.... who knew da shit that was going on between miccoli delpiero and di vaio last season in the fight of a spot as a starter next to trezeguet the nonblamed or included in this just da 3 italian bambinos...

di vaio --- very good player watch him prove himself in valencia
    miccoli --- da coming soon regular on da national team due to his hard work
    del piero --- played becoz lippi oreffered him and because we all love him.. mabe not all .. newy .. hehe reely sad

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I'll tell you what it is.

Di Vaio and Miccoli are a couple of chickenshits for saying this now. How about leaving with a little bit of dignity and putting your blatant jealousy of Del Piero aside??

Hey, Marco, how many wide open shots that you so blatantly missed are Del Piero's fault??

Cowards. The both of them.

How convenient.

IF there is a god, Del Piero would make Miccoli look silly when they play each other, and then Del Piero, for once, can stoop down to their low-class level, and kick him in the balls when no one is looking.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

IF there is a god, Del Piero would make Miccoli look silly when they play each other, and then Del Piero, for once, can stoop down to their low-class level, and kick him in the balls when no one is looking.
    :howler:

Isanie

Sep 1, 2004

Di Vaio and Miccoli are a couple of chickenshits for saying this now. How about leaving with a little bit of dignity and putting your blatant jealousy of Del Piero aside??

Hey, Marco, how many wide open shots that you so blatantly missed are Del Piero's fault??

How convenient.

Word! :thumb:

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8

How convenient.

God Bless u sergio .... especially on dat last para class A

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    And you know what?

Anyone that knows me knows that I'm not the biggest Del Piero supporter you'll find, but this is getting ridiculous, and its being done by two cowards who can't face up to their own physical limitations in comparison to what DP posseses.

Here's a newsflash, you two assholes:

Del Piero has lost more skill than you two will ever have, combined.

I'ts one thing to be shouldered with the responsibility of on-field performance, as that comes with the territory o f being the captain and also your highest paid athlete.

But its another to be the convenient scapegoat for others shortcomings, especially when you know the type of class that Del Piero has, he would NEVER, EVER, resort to airing his dirty laundry to the media. That's beneath him, as it should be.

For once, I would love to see him retaliate in the press. But it would never happen. Its not in him to do that.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I just read that Serie AA is going to blame Del Piero for all the players that has left his team las season...:rolleyes::D

Oh and Sergio.... I was very depress to see Micolli out, but after seen your poests, I have recover my faith in Del Piero!!!! FORZA CAPITANO!!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    Oh and Sergio.... I was very depress to see Micolli out, but after seen your poests, I have recover my faith in Del Piero!!!! FORZA CAPITANO!!!!
    Now you see, I just KNEW that somebody missed me while I was on sabbatical throwing tens of thousands of dollars into a house I haven't even moved into yet.:D

Wait until John #10 sees me, he's going to freak.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Well, they're simply not as good as Del Piero. Averagely they probably play more good games than Del Piero. But Del Piero's good games are a hell of a lot better than theirs. We don't need good players at Juventus, we need the best. Neither Di Vaio nor Miccoli will ever be the best, while Del Piero has been the best and could (given a miracle would happen) possibly return to his former self.

Oh and what I don't understand: how is it possible that some people still decide to crucify Del Piero just because Miccoli and Di Vaio haven't got enough class not to blame him for everything that goes wrong in their career?

Could it be possible that Di Vaio and Miccoli aren't that great?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Could it be possible that Di Vaio and Miccoli aren't that great?

HEATHEN!!! HEATHEN!!! HEATHEN!!!!!!!

How dare you say something that makes sense in the middle of a forum- wide Miccoli love-fest.:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

HEATHEN!!! HEATHEN!!! HEATHEN!!!!!!!

How dare you say something that makes sense in the middle of a forum- wide Miccoli love-fest.:D
    It's just incredible isn't it?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    The Miccoli group therapy marathon, because they resolve into insulting a player that has kept Juve winning for the last 11 years.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002

Now you see, I just KNEW that somebody missed me while I was on sabbatical throwing tens of thousands of dollars into a house I haven't even moved into yet.:D

Wait until John #10 sees me, he's going to freak.

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! waiiiiiiit a minute there buddy, I didn't say I miss you!! :D

Just Kidding bro :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)