Who's interested in an Italian course? (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested?

• Yes, I would

• No, I don't need this

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
:oops: actually the hold up is at my end,i was to assist with some dialogue but completely dropped the ball on it

Martin i promise i will have it for you by the end of the week

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Of course, it hasn't started yet and there won't really be a sign up I don't think. Just use the lessons if you're inclined :D

Dec 27, 2003
This is the only one I can view here, but if you want to see more you can type a footballer's name followed by "scherzi a parte" on Youtube.

Totti, Cannavaro, Buffoon, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Vieri, Coco, Zenga, Maradona, King Strafigo Bettarini..

As I recall, the best ones are Zambrotta's (dealing with a Toro ultra fixing his watch in a luxury shop) and Materazzi's (visiting some faithful Inter fan at the hospital who fell into a coma just before Calciopoli and WC 2006)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #76
    If you're wondering why I didn't set a date because of "unforeseen delays", there is one right now. :D

At the moment I really have no idea when I'll be able to work on this stuff again, let alone run a course for you guys. On the upside, you didn't spend any money. :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Italian is beautiful. Even their cusses are musical:
    Vafanculo = vai fare un culo = go fuck an ass. "Sure, with pleasure", I'd say :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)