Who will take number 10? (10 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Jovetic is a classy number 10. He should wear it, one of the few players I deem fit to replace Del Piero to a certain extent.

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #71
    You really agree to retire number 10? That would take away such a magical number from future generations and would certainly be awful to not have a new legends who would wear number 10. It would be an idiotic decision to do this. Maybe some other number, but certainly not the 10 one.
    I wanted to add a 'but' before continuing the sentence, but I forgot to do it. I think it's unlikely the club will retire it. It will be given to someone else, but perhaps not for a few years.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Giovinco. Here are some reasons why I think it could happen:

- Italian
    - Fantasista, actually plays like a #10.
    - Juve product
    - Turin boy
    - We won't spend money on a #10 anyway.

The big question is if Giovinco is willing to take that number and the added pressure that comes along with it..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    It's going to be a long time before any one will wear that #10, as it should be. That number is truly reserved for a dynamic game changer who shows grace on and off of the pitch. It wouldn't bother me if no one wore it for the next 5 years, until that special someone comes along.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)