Who was the man of the match? Ratings? (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Maresca said:
aha.. I hope this will bring more organization to the forum.. and who are the candidats..??
You've been away for weeks and you come immediately asking for confidential information?

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #64
    The other 3 has already been contacted by PM today, I'm waiting for them to come online the lazy gits :p

No names, you'll have to wait a little. :)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    You've been away for weeks and you come immediately asking for confidential information?
    I consider myself as a veteran member of the forum:D I would say I should know what is going on. and why are these information confidential ??

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    These forums definitely needed more mods. Congratulations Jeeks, Mark and Isha.

While we're speaking about forum changes, why in God's name is the Juventus Network subforum still not closed?

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #77
    I'm glad to present to final two mods: Andy and Fliakis! Very cool that everyone we asked accepted. :)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I want to open this thread to congratulate our new mods, Fliakis, Jeeks, Mark and Andy (Am I missing anyone) for their new Mods job, I hope you guys do a good job...

Cheers :pint:

Note:

I dont know if theres a thread about this, but if it does then do the job you were hired to and close it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)