Who was the man of the match? Ratings? (7 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Marty said:
And I haven't forgotten it was your idea either. :)
Will the Jury or the members see what the others voted for the players? are they allowed to disscuss what they voted?

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    snoop said:
    Will the Jury or the members see what the others voted for the players? are they allowed to disscuss what they voted?
    Yes the jury can see eachother's votes so we can get an unbiased result (exchange crappy jury members if needed ;)).

In other news, I've disabled the Thief option, as lots of people found it to be useless and stupid, I didn't really see the point of it either. :eyebrows:

Also, regarding the changes (spring cleanup) that's been discussed publically, we're talking about this in the staff room and it's something that will be done, it's not just something I said would happen.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    I would suggest that the jury could see each other's votes only after the whole proccess is finished...just to avoid one being influenced by others.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Marty said:
    Yes the jury can see eachother's votes so we can get an unbiased result (exchange crappy jury members if needed ;)).

In other news, I've disabled the Thief option, as lots of people found it to be useless and stupid, I didn't really see the point of it either. :eyebrows:

Also, regarding the changes (spring cleanup) that's been discussed publically, we're talking about this in the staff room and it's something that will be done, it's not just something I said would happen.
    Cheers, Marty. I'm glad the Thief option is history because as I said before it really doesn't make any sense and is not neccesary.

As Paul has stated, perhaps the next best move would be to appoint the new moderators and have an msn conference that will discuss what exact changes will be made.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    Yes, if you read my post you can see we're indeed already discussing it. I won't stress out a new set of moderators though, it's a careful procedure. :p

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Marty said:
    I would suggest that jury members shouldn't see others' votes, I just have a feeling that it might be another reason for members to argue/fight about.

And who and how the jury members will be picked? and how many? I wasn't interested in past because of it becoming to popularity contest. Anyway, hope it works as good as it is planned. Cheers :coffee:

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    We could have it so I can see who voted but noone else, should stop the fights. :p

Not sure about he jury yet, and this is not a first priority, need to get the spring cleaning done first ;)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #35
    Respaul said:
    No offence but how can you do spring cleaning when you have no mods ?
    None taken. We're discussing which mods to assign and how the spring cleaning will be done, then the cleaning can begin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)