Who is the player Juventus would miss the most and why? (14 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

So why is that a Del Piero goal and Bayern's goal also a Del Piero goal. Where is the assist given credit and where is the goal given credit?

Judging from your answer I can get an answer for my question.

An assist is given the most credit when Del Piero does it.
A goal is given the most credit when Del Piero does it.

You know what, it is really difficult to discuss something with you (not you in particular), just because you are a bunch of stubborn blinded people who are very touchy about any remark
Bayern's goal was mostly Zlatan's goal, Jeeks, I admit that. BUT it was NOT an assist. Zlatan was lucky, because the ball fell to del Piero. Had Kahn done his job, nothing would have come of it. While in the Milan case, it was a deliberate pass from del Piero and Trezeguet should have always scored it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
You mean Trezeguet's header was more difficult because he had to score?
I just think that for a forward of his calibre it was pretty much a tap in.

same thing for del piero, a player of his calibre, that was just a tap in

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

same thing for del piero, a player of his calibre, that was just a tap in
Yes, and I'm giving Zlatan most credit. So I don't see the problem.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Bayern's goal was mostly Zlatan's goal, Jeeks, I admit that. BUT it was NOT an assist. Zlatan was lucky, because the ball fell to del Piero. Had Kahn done his job, nothing would have come of it. While in the Milan case, it was a deliberate pass from del Piero and Trezeguet should have always scored it.
Zlatan was lucky dribbling two defenders and Del Piero is a hero by standing there where the ball reached his feet. Yes, you are right.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Zlatan was lucky dribbling two defenders and Del Piero is a hero by standing there where the ball reached his feet. Yes, you are right.
NOT what I said, Jeeks.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

seven, realize one thing. azzuri and co. need to hear this a lot more than we
I know it's not fair to say that the goal against Bayern was del Piero's and that the goal against Milan was del Piero's as well.

Zlatan was mostly responsible for the goal against Bayern and del Piero was mostly responsible for the goal against Milan. That's all.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I know it's not fair to say that the goal against Bayern was del Piero's and that the goal against Milan was del Piero's as well.

Zlatan was mostly responsible for the goal against Bayern and del Piero was mostly responsible for the goal against Milan. That's all.
In the end I know what you mean and I agree with you, but unfortunately there are others who don't think or see things like you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)