Who is the player Juventus would miss the most and why? (7 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
what are you talking about, del piero has been out of this world in 02-03 and extremely unlucky in 03-04 and even though capello benched him every single game for that unitalian, untalented, undeserving zalayeta who all he did in the games was stay there without ever moving, del piero was still amazing, with his goals against bayern and siena and with his touch of genious for the assist to mr. david (i ll take all the credit for your effort) trezeguet he single handidly (sp) gave us the scudetto. now wash your mouth kid
Bes, be fair, give credit where it's due. Del Piero scored 14 goals and was vital for our scudetto win. Don't act as if he's worthless. I'm not saying you have to praise him, but he played alright last season. We wouldn't have won without him.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Abbiati just did.
yes he did. and his constant boxing nearly gave me a heart attack. what's up with this guys? Can't he catch the ball:confused:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vlatko ] ++

yes he did. and his constant boxing nearly gave me a heart attack. what's up with this guys? Can't he catch the ball:confused:
Most probably due to the lack of confidence and lack of experience.
Give him more games, even though I can't guarantee the results.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Most probably due to the lack of confidence and lack of experience.
Give him more games, even though I can't guarantee the results.
not true, when he was a starter for milan he used to do the same thing. maybe he thinks it's cool:cool:
someone should tell him it's not :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Worst comes to worst, we have Chimenti :cool:
o dear god:down: well at least we have canna and thuram, that makes me feel better :D

Jul 28, 2002
With canna we won schudetto and had a solid defence...without we had nothing...simply choice.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I presume we're talking about on-pitch performances here...so my choice would be Cannavaro.

Inspirational defender if I ever saw one, nerves of steel and ice in veins, equipped with every needed characteristic of a legendary defender except height which his athleticism more than makes up for.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

for last season yes, cannavaro without a doubt. but in the long run i say buffon, buffon, buffon..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vlatko ] ++

Think Buffon in his first season at Juventus. Ironically, I wanted to point out his game against Chievo. Hillarious mistakes compounded by the fact that he was the most expensive keeper in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)