Who is better? Totti or C.Ronaldo - Goal.com (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
thats true to an extent, but totti was rubbish in teh first leg anyway, but the thing is with totti, its all well and good to score against ascoli, but he never seems to play well in the big games, sure he's telented, but people are judged by what they do in life, totti hasn't achieved that much, ronaldo might be annoying, to be honest i cant stand him, but he is much more effective, he goes past people with ease, has incredible skill and technique and plays well when his team really need him, i dont hate totti, i think hes a great player, but he hasnt done much, and the world cup he wasn't fantastic only one goal which was a penalty (yea i know he wasnt at best fitness but still) totti never does it at the highest level for me

and if i was to compare him with del piero........i'd say totti cudn't lick dp's boots!! haha :cool:
Totti would never be Del Piero. Not because he's my idol or my fav player, but it's just that Del Piero is too much not only for Totti but lot of players out there. I can only name 5 to 10 players on par with Del Piero.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Totti would never be Del Piero. Not because he's my idol or my fav player, but it's just that Del Piero is too much not only for Totti but lot of players out there. I can only name 5 to 10 players on par with Del Piero.
:cool: :agree: i'll have to agree with you on that rab :p ..........c ronaldo better than dp anyone? :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As a player, it's close. This year I have to go with C Ronaldo.

The better question is who is the more whiney, immature biiiaatch on the pitch. Totti is still the reigning king in that category. :cool:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
As a player, it's close. This year I have to go with C Ronaldo.

The better question is who is the more whiney, immature biiiaatch on the pitch. Totti is still the reigning king in that category. :cool:
Bah, ur biased Greg if he weren't portugese ud be singing a different tune.:p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Both players are absolute cunts, Totti for thinking he owns Roma and can spit on any player he confronts, Ronaldo because he is an absolute diver, whiner and pansy who cannot take the same treatment he dishes out. Two individuals who might be very good players, but two fucks whose definition of class is spitting and whining. I can't stand either of them.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Imo Totti does more for his team then Ronaldo. Don't think the latter would be that uber in Roma, while Totti would kick ass in United.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bah, ur biased Greg if he weren't portugese ud be singing a different tune.:p
Between spitting in faces, getting ejected, etc., Totti sets a pretty high bar for Ronaldo to yet prove himself capable of. :p

Fuck Totti , fuck Ronaldo, do they play for Juve, NO, i'm not voting fot neither of those two bitches:devil:
There is a voting option just made for you too. :agree:

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Overal C.Ronaldo is definitely better, he's more in-form now but Totti havent had a season like this for a long time! C.Ronaldo has greater technique and speed, Totti is more creative & intelegent and few players has a powershot like Francesco.
I don't like C.Ronaldo at all and I don't like him either! Same goes for Totti...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
totti is a douche, and there is no way he can be mentioned in the same sentence as DP.

c.ron is better than totti hands down.

Dec 16, 2003
without a doubt totti is a better player with experience but at the moment c.ronaldo is far b better though the responsibility that totti shoulders in roma is much more than c.ronaldo's at utd.to me totti is more experienced while ronaldo is better at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)