Who is better? Totti or C.Ronaldo - Goal.com (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Totti would have been the best player in the world had he joined a bigger club at an earlier stage.But that didnt happen.I like Totti more as a player,but i think currently Ronaldo is the better player,and when both these players get compared after they retire,Ronaldo would have achieved a lot more than Totti IMO.That does not necessarily make Ronaldo the better player in terms of skill,but Ronaldo willl have facts and figures on his side.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
well i think ronaldo will be better in the future but totti for me
:agree: Ronaldo still has to prove himself properly although he clearly has heaps of potential.

Totti has been at the top for the last decade and has performed pretty consistantly.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ronaldo, easy, you only had to look at the roma v manu gmes to see that
I'll have to disagree bro, Totti forced himself to play in the 2nd leg, he had pain in his back and Spalletti had no other option but to field him, Taddei isn't really Totti.

Many of you would dislike him here because he's Roma's player. Juve's rival. But sometimes we have to put this aside and talk facts, Ronaldo has alot to do and achieve as a player to become like Totti. Totti is one of the finest players ever. No one can deny that.

Ronaldo with his pony show wont really get my vote atleast. In his position, I'd prefer a player similar like Nedved...(not selfish, doesn't try to make a pony show each time he recieves a ball and play with passion and heart).

But maybe thats just me.

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    I'll have to disagree bro, Totti forced himself to play in the 2nd leg, he had pain in his back and Spalletti had no other option but to field him, Taddei isn't really Totti.

Many of you would dislike him here because he's Roma's player. Juve's rival. But sometimes we have to put this aside and talk facts, Ronaldo has alot to do and achieve as a player to become like Totti. Totti is one of the finest players ever. No one can deny that.

Ronaldo with his pony show wont really get my vote atleast. In his position, I'd prefer a player similar like Nedved...(not selfish, doesn't try to make a pony show each time he recieves a ball and play with passion and heart).

But maybe thats just me.
    I have to agree with that. Plus the fact that so far C. Ronaldo is a one season wonder :D for now I rate Totti higher. But the future is bright for Ronaldo.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005

But maybe thats just me.
    thats true to an extent, but totti was rubbish in teh first leg anyway, but the thing is with totti, its all well and good to score against ascoli, but he never seems to play well in the big games, sure he's telented, but people are judged by what they do in life, totti hasn't achieved that much, ronaldo might be annoying, to be honest i cant stand him, but he is much more effective, he goes past people with ease, has incredible skill and technique and plays well when his team really need him, i dont hate totti, i think hes a great player, but he hasnt done much, and the world cup he wasn't fantastic only one goal which was a penalty (yea i know he wasnt at best fitness but still) totti never does it at the highest level for me

and if i was to compare him with del piero........i'd say totti cudn't lick dp's boots!! haha :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)