Who has a tattoo? (8 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The problem with tattoos these days is that people get a tattoo to have a tattoo and get shit designs because they don't have any good ideas. You should only get a tattoo if you have a good idea or something that actually defines you. I personally wouldn't get one anyway because every motherfucker has one now. I know some people my age who have some seriously bad tattoos. A mate of mine told me last night of this gay we know (who I swear is like sociopathic) got a tattoo on his ribcage/side of lyrics from stupid bitch singer 'it's hard to dance with a devil on your back, so shake him off' and a dog paw because he thinks he's an animal activist because he works at a pet store and a star as well. :sergio: I know this stupid bogan cunt that has a tattoo on his knee of a ghost like casper with hairy balls hanging out :sergio: I also heard last night that this girl we know got 'hakuna matata' tattooed on her foot :sergio: I can't talk about anymore (and there are at least 5+) otherwise I'll start banging my head against the desk...how the fuck are people so stupid?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
The problem with tattoos these days is that people get a tattoo to have a tattoo and get shit designs because they don't have any good ideas. You should only get a tattoo if you have a good idea or something that actually defines you. I personally wouldn't get one anyway because every motherfucker has one now. I know some people my age who have some seriously bad tattoos. A mate of mine told me last night of this gay we know (who I swear is like sociopathic) got a tattoo on his ribcage/side of lyrics from stupid bitch singer 'it's hard to dance with a devil on your back, so shake him off' and a dog paw because he thinks he's an animal activist because he works at a pet store and a star as well. :sergio: I know this stupid bogan cunt that has a tattoo on his knee of a ghost like casper with hairy balls hanging out :sergio: I also heard last night that this girl we know got 'hakuna matata' tattooed on her foot :sergio: I can't talk about anymore (and there are at least 5+) otherwise I'll start banging my head against the desk...how the fuck are people so stupid?
@Madvillian;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)