Who do you think is the best to coach juve next season? (1 Viewer)

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
I want lippi to stay work on that team a bit more i have faith in this team even without big signings ...just minor changes in deffence .... if lippi decides to stay im defienit of a great season for Juve next year

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
No the best surprise would been a big signing, but it would have been Moggi revealing it then.
There's been a lot of talk about this Lippi's "big surprise". I am VERY afraid that this will be a transfer to a RealMadrid type of a team, Chelsea perhaps.

If he was going to take Trap's place, that wouldn't be a surprise, would it? There was a very high publicity about this.

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I hope Lippi's big surprise is making big signings and spending more than we sell for once
i really do not think that is what we need ...we need good signings and not big signings ... the big signings can backfire sometimes ...look at Real for example.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I didn't mean big-name signings... I meant signings that will make a big difference... unlike this season.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #115
    I hope in one day that Capello could become juve coach because in my openion he is the only coach with technique and style.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
    can someone give me a link to the the "surprise" statement, was it recently?.
    I read it in yahoo 4 days ago. Yesterday( also in yahoo) Lippi had a more than 2 hour closed door conversation with Betegga...something is cooking...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++
    I want lippi to stay work on that team a bit more i have faith in this team even without big signings ...just minor changes in deffence .... if lippi decides to stay im defienit of a great season for Juve next year
    150 % agree with you.

I cant said it better. great post, ahmad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)