Who do you think is the best to coach juve next season? (3 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Lippi said he wanted to "discuss" things with the president and GM and THEN make a decision, to be announced in a couple of days.

I wonder what he wants to hear from Moggi that would make him stay???

What do you guys think?

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
I think that he will discuss his transfer budget, Salary, contract ...ect that is what they usually discuss when deciding to stay or not ..

Aug 26, 2003
IMO when Lippi stays he has to change some things in his mind!! (young players,..)

But when he leaves a big part of Juve is missing he has done great things for us!! but the important is that this now history and we have to look forward and start a new Juve campagne maybe with Deschamp!!

But what i heard Deschamp will stay one year in Monaco!!

yes Irruetta would be also great but i think that he wouldn't leave depor after that season!!

how about exchange Sir alex furguson against lippi?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think Ferguson is very tied with Manure. He is not only a coach but also a manager, and he is on the Board of Directors members. So, I don't think he is for sale, unless he has a terrible conflict with everyone in MU's management

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++
I think that he will discuss his transfer budget, Salary, contract ...ect that is what they usually discuss when deciding to stay or not ..
Do you think there is a possibility that Moggi is considering options other than Lippi? If Lippi bases his decision on the conversation with the management, then he apperantly has some concearns, right?

I mean... otherwise, if there was no "instability" in Moggi, Lippi would've already announced that he is staying.

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
Yes i really think that Lippi situation is unstable, although i hope otherwise ....
did anybody say Zoff ? who is he coaching now ?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++
Yes i really think that Lippi situation is unstable, although i hope otherwise ....
did anybody say Zoff ? who is he coaching now ?
I think he was on vacation since he gave up Italy 4 years ago. Was probably a TV commentator or something...

Jul 12, 2002
I'd take Zoff, but I don't think that he wants to get back into coaching again. I'd also take Deschamps, but I doubt we'll get him. IMO, the most realistic option is Del Neri, but I can't see him having much success with Juve, though he may hold the key to Legro performing well. The best option in my opinion is Raneiri. He's out of Chelsea despite guiding them on a very impressive season this year. Furthermore, he's obviously great at making a team out of individuals, which is what we need after all the signings that will happen this summer.

Aug 1, 2003
Cmon man, tell me at least someone is impressed with Prandelli :D

true that Ian, Zoff probably doesn't want to come back into the scene.

There was supposed to be an article headlined "Deschamps leaves job options" in the local malaysian newspaper today, but the article never came up :groan:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
If I had to chose between Prandelli and Del Neri- I'd stick with the Parma boss. Del Neri is I think not yet ready to take on a grand.

And Deschemps would be my second choice after Lippi (for one year)

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
the most realistic option is Del Neri, but I can't see him having much success with Juve, though he may hold the key to Legro performing well. The best option in my opinion is Raneiri. He's out of Chelsea despite guiding them on a very impressive season this year. .
I wont count on Raneiri getting out of Chelsea after what he did ...second place in PL and Final 4 in CL they wont let him go easily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)