Who do you think is the best to coach juve next season? (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

I read it in yahoo 4 days ago. Yesterday( also in yahoo) Lippi had a more than 2 hour closed door conversation with Betegga...something is cooking...
Good that they are negotiating. Hope to hear about the end result soon.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nuc_juve ] ++
i pefer jose maurinho.......
Jose Mourinho is an extraordinary coach,is amazing the compacctness and strengh that Porto has developed with him as DT. I really admire the guy.Last year they won uefa cup and this season they are going for the big one.

Unfortunately,if Lippi goes, Mourinho would not be an option from Moggi point of view. Lucianone will prefer to pick between the good italian D.T.(Del Neri, Prandelli, Capello) or at least a former player D.T. (Deschamps, Vialli).
But decission will not be done by Moggi alone (his favorite is gigi delneri) but also by Roberto Betegga ( who prefers Prandelli) and also Grande Stevens and agnelli ( they will vote for Deschamps).

But better if we keep Lippi in his job for one or two years, giving chance to didier deschamps to get little more experience....

Aug 1, 2003
Vialli always has bad luck when it comes to coaching.

Mourinho is scary, but good non the less.

Didier is good too, but I would just like to wait another year for what reason I myself don't know.

Del Neri did well with Chievo, but after a couple of seasons nothing extraodinary.

Prandelli remains my favourite.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
I think Del Neri is better than Prandelli

Prandelli has a group of talented players while Del Neri has nothing but he still a pain in the a** for the big teams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)