Who do you think is the best to coach juve next season? (1 Viewer)

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
Realistic options:

Del Neiri - Has done well with very little at Cheivo, but not so good this year. Not much Euro experience....not ready IMO.

Prandelli - Great job despite always losing important players due to a corrupt owner. I dont know enough about him to make a more complete resume.

Deschamps - was a candidate even before his scalp of Real Merda. Has good league experience with a good club, just as good as Parma or Chievo, and also CL experience. Also has contacts with French players which would help more than an Italian coach.

Another option should be Mancini....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
What about bringing on MOURINHO ?
Yes i think that this guy is really good ....but i doubt Porto will let him go easily ...especially if he wins them the CL

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
I hear that his contract with Porto expires this year...and maybe he will like a chance in serie A...look at the team he has made with medium caliber players...

you mean jose mourinho?

he said that if he leaves porto, he'd like to coach an english team.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
My vote goes to Didier. What he has done with Monaco this season is incredible. Not only have the results come in his favour, he has created a highly competitive team out of some pretty medicore players, and made players like Giuly, Rothen and Prso world class. He seems to cope really well with his players, which has resulted in a great atmosphere in the club, a winning mentality and commitment. Adding to that his ability to work with young players and developing them into great players and we've got the best replacement for Lippi.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Oh no not Jose Mourinho! He freakes me out! The dude rarely smiles, even when Porto was winning I thought he wanted to murder some of his opponents' players! :shocked:
so does Lippi...

Sep 14, 2003
Oh no not Jose Mourinho! He freakes me out! The dude rarely smiles, even when Porto was winning I thought he wanted to murder some of his opponents' players! :shocked:
I dunno, he looked pretty happy when his team knocked Man Utd of the CL! :D

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
This is sometimes important in Sirie A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)