Which team do you like to be our next opponent in CL? (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
of course we have, but I just can't see Barca beating the likes of Man united and real in this cmpetition, still, I'm not exactly known for optimism so maybe we do have a chance, heck perhaps even Juve has a chance

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
of course we have, but I just can't see Barca beating the likes of Man united and real in this cmpetition, still, I'm not exactly known for optimism so maybe we do have a chance, heck perhaps even Juve has a chance
That's laughable, Real could never beat Barca at Camp Nou, and Barca could easily dismantle any English team, especially Man U with Barthez in goal.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
That's laughable, Real could never beat Barca at Camp Nou, and Barca could easily dismantle any English team, especially Man U with Barthez in goal.
I'm frankly stunned by this level of optimism. Real on top form would dismantle Barca, or anyone for that matter, in any ground. As for easily dismantling Man U with barthez, well Barca's keeper is even worse! Bonano is pretty pathetic, and he ain't helped by that lame defence we have.

Offensively, we are a match for anyone, but the defensive weaknesses would cost us against the best teams (IMO)

hope I'm wrong though :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by katarina ] ++
Okey Barca, Milan or someone of group B. I would like to see Juve against Barcelona and we could beat them on Nou Camp. First match is played at home or out?
Runners up hosts Winners in the first leg.
Winners hosts Runners up in the second leg.

which means first game is at Delle Alpi.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Surely your memory is not that bad as i am sure they played eachother last season in semis and the score in the nou camp was............... talking about Real madrid btw;)

EriN

Mar 11, 2003
on Del Piero's official site he said he wants 2 play againts Barcelona but i dont want Real ,Man,Barcelona and just imagine how lame it would be if it was against A.C Milan :eek: (hope fully not) :angel:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Surely your memory is not that bad as i am sure they played eachother last season in semis and the score in the nou camp was............... talking about Real madrid btw;)
I have a very selective memory. ;) It is a requirement of being a Barca fan!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I think I would Pick AC Milan as we Know their Style Of play and then we would grantee an italian team in the semi finals.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Juventus will play with either Valencia or Barcelone (no AC Milan cause they are both from the same country)
what do u think ?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
No we can play mIlan even if they are from the same country.
I think that the comment was to the effect that Italian clubs doing better in Italy is good for Juve, so two Italian clubs facing off is counter productive.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeps is counter productive, but if milan face juve, i think that juve can do it.
About real and barca......real madrid at his top , can crush any team in the world. why? because two obvious reasons.

1-They have good players of course, like all the teams in the querterfinals.

2-This is the decisive factor. IN my opinion , real is the "holy" team of world soccer. No matter what happens, real always win. They could me losing 1000-0 in the bernabeu,and then win 1000-1001. they are just so lucky, i hate this things!.
Because of that, real is the hardest to beat. with manchester and arsenal (RIP).

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by huzi ] ++
Juventus will play with either Valencia or Barcelone (no AC Milan cause they are both from the same country) what do u think ?
that was before ,, now this rule does not apply anymore

for me i want to beat some spaniard team bring me :

Valencia ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, overrated :boxing:

Barcelona ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, pathetic :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)