Which tactic would you use or prefer for Juve? (1 Viewer)

Tactic, formation?

• 3-2-3-2

• 3-3-3-1

• 3-4-1-2

• 3-4-2-1

• 3-4-3

• 3-5-1-1

• 3-5-2

• 4-1-2-3

• 4-1-3-2

• 4-1-4-1

• 4-2-1-3

• 4-2-2-2

• 4-2-3-1

• 4-3-1-2

• 4-3-2-1

• 4-3-3

• 4-4-1-1

• 4-4-2

• 4-5-1

• 5-3-2

• 5-4-1

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 4, 2004
I'd love to see this formation one day.. 4-2-3-1

---------- Buffon

Srna - Legro - Chiellini - Moli

------ Sissoko - Marchisio

--- Camo - Diego - Giovinco

---------- Amauri

We really need a new Right Back.. We need DIEGO/RIBERY/SILVA.. One of them!
And getting Criscito back would be good as he could play as a left back or as CD insted of Legro..

Amauri or Trez as a striker.. I cant imagen DP as a starter for the next season.. Lets hope he proves me wrong..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
Manninger

Zebina - Agger/Zapata/Santacroce - Chiellini - Molinaro

Marchisio - Sissoko

Cassano - Diego - Giovinco

Amauri

We would have to buy Diego, Agger/Zapata/Santacroce and a decent backup for Manninger instead of Chimenti :shifty:

We should sell Buffon, Trezeguet and Camo to raise the money, and if available, Hamsik or a RB/LB would be nice.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Manninger

Marchisio - Sissoko

Amauri

We would have to buy Diego, Agger/Zapata/Santacroce and a decent backup for Manninger instead of Chimenti :shifty:

We should sell Buffon, Trezeguet and Camo to raise the money, and if available, Hamsik or a RB/LB would be nice.
nice trade. so you say this team is better than:

Buffon
Zebina-Chiellini-Legrotaglie-Criscito
Camoranesi - Marchisio - Sissoko - Giovinco
Trezeguet - Del Piero

so you`re selling buffon, trez and camo to go for freakin cassano, backup for goalie we got for 1 million euros, diego, who we are going to buy anyway and decent defender. if trading 75% of our champions left, and benching the one who was lucky to stay is called good business, than im fucking Victoria Beckham :lol:

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
Manninger

Marchisio - Sissoko

Amauri

I totally disagree!!
Buffon and Camoranesi are the best players on their position in the world!! (GK;RM)

And the formation that you said is way to offensive!! Neither Cassano, Diego or Giovinco can really defend....

I voted in the 4-3-2-1 formation.
Buffon
Me;)-Santacroce-Chiellini-Criscito/De Ceglie
Sissoko--Marchisio
---Camoranesi----
Giovinco---Del Piero
----Iaquinta----

And Daud on the bench...

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
nice trade. so you say this team is better than:

Buffon
Zebina-Chiellini-Legrotaglie-Criscito
Camoranesi - Marchisio - Sissoko - Giovinco
Trezeguet - Del Piero

so you`re selling buffon, trez and camo to go for freakin cassano, backup for goalie we got for 1 million euros, diego, who we are going to buy anyway and decent defender. if trading 75% of our champions left, and benching the one who was lucky to stay is called good business, than im fucking Victoria Beckham :lol:
Manninger has been atleast as good as Buffon and says that he is ready to takeover, if the destiny be it. With City and Barca ready to offer large sums of money for his contract, it would be stupid to keep him, in financial and sporting ways. He is a legend at our club, and it would be heardbreaking to see him leave, but we are Juve and have to sell him to insure our future.
And to point it out, I dont care if we got Manninger for free or he cost us 100m, remember how we got Canna.

Trezeguet has also given a lot to the club, but his career is lacking towards its end and we have Iaquinta and Amauri, both capable of creating something from nothing. So if we can get a good price, then sell him.

It is the same thing with Camo, when he is at his best, he is the best player in the world and has been one of my favourite players for many years. But he has been injuried for 99% of the season and the last 1% he is banned due to stupid behavour. The question is if any club are ready to go for him and offer us enough money, else he should stay and play when he is ready.

Cassano has shown that he is back and has been one of the best players in Serie A this season - we should go for him or Silva.

It would be a reJUVEnated team, and it really needs it. Only things else lacking, are Moggi and Lippi back in the seats!

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
I cant deal with Ranieri being our manager anymore! How much longer do we have to put up with a babysitter in charge of the country's biggest club? Saturday night highlighted all the problems & was our season played out over 90 minutes. We saw the following (which everyone knew already);

Gigi is keeping us in games we have no right to get points from

Our defence - Chiellini aside - is made up of players only good enough to be Juve reserves

When Sissoko & Marchisio (& Zanetti too) are missing we have no platform in midfield

Giovinco HAS to start

We dont need Trez anymore

We need somebody - DIEGO is his name Claudio in case you missed it - to provide some creativity

We have too many players who think they are better than they are which leads to stupid incidents - yes Camo & Tiago Im pointing the finger at you 2 mugs

Lastly, most painfully & disgracefully, we are so far behind Inter we might as well still be in Serie B.

Rant over, heres a constructive start to rebuild -

Current Players good enough for 1st XI

Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio, Sissoko, Giovinvo & two from Ale, Amauri & Iaquinta.

Current Players I'd keep in the squad

Manninger, Mellberg, Grygera, Molinaro, De Ceglie, Zanetti, Legro

Players required

DIEGO (in case you missed in 1st time!) plus at least 2 top drawer defenders. I know I said Chiellini is the only decent player back there, but with 2 quality additions we could still field 1 of the players I listed as squad players & have a top defensive unit. Another striker.

All the rest of our squad needs to be trimmed, with only Trez bringing in decent money. It is time for Secco & Blanc to act like Juve directors, were not in B anymore guys, were in the champions league again, thanks to the rest of the league being weaker than us, despite - not because of - the weak board, the weaker squad & the weakest manager. All 3 need drastic rethinks, drastic reinforcements. Its time we really acted like the club we are, because after being destroyed both in the league & in europe you can bet Milan wont sit still this summer. With Maldini retiring they WILL rebuild, & we all know Silvio likes showing off.

Juve dont deserve to be left behind. Its time the Old Lady was back on top. I hate seeing my club settle for 2nd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)