Which tactic would you use or prefer for Juve? (1 Viewer)

Tactic, formation?

• 3-2-3-2

• 3-3-3-1

• 3-4-1-2

• 3-4-2-1

• 3-4-3

• 3-5-1-1

• 3-5-2

• 4-1-2-3

• 4-1-3-2

• 4-1-4-1

• 4-2-1-3

• 4-2-2-2

• 4-2-3-1

• 4-3-1-2

• 4-3-2-1

• 4-3-3

• 4-4-1-1

• 4-4-2

• 4-5-1

• 5-3-2

• 5-4-1

Results are only viewable after voting.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
You're were saying that Del Piero wouldn't be as far forward as Amauri/Trez but not as far back as Gio/Camo/Diego. Like the first 1 in 4-4-1-1.
Divide the field into fifths. That's what I'm saying. If necessary, the wingers can come back a bit if the fullbacks are shit. Camoranesi is used to that. So I guess you could say 4-2-2-1-1. :D

Might as well go 4-1-1-1-1-1-1 in a diagonal pattern. Christ. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    True but he's not going to go from our most important player to someone who doesn't deserve a starting place overnight.
    It happened 4 years ago so why not 4 years later at 35? The 1st time he should have played more when Ibra was off-form though.

EDIT: Will Ranieri even stray from 4-4-2?
    Will Ranieri still be here?

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    we need to have a focal point in the MF...you gotta Marchi, Momo and Poulsen to do the dog's work, let them create space for Diego/Seba + Ale and the 2nd ST

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    I still think there is a lot of possibilities
    We can play like Barca with 4-3-3... and Diego play like Xavi as playmaker.. with 2 DM like Poulsen/Tiago or Marchisio/Momo alongside him.. Upfront we use Amauri or Trez like Eto'o and Giovinco and DP/IQ alongside Amauri

Gio/IQ - Amauri/Trez - DP/Camo
    Diego
    Marchisio/Tiago Poulsen/Momo

or we can play 4 - 1- 2- 1 -2 diamond formation or 4-3-1-2 like AC Milan
    the trequertista is Diego or Gio and the deep DM can be Momo/Poulsen so the other MC in left and right can be De Ceglie and Camo if we want attacking formation or Marchisio and Tiago if we want more defensive

Diego/Gio
    De Ceglie/Marchi Camo/Tiago
    Momo/Poulsen

or we can still play with the same 4-4-2 and we try to play Diego as RM or LM

Gio/De Ceglie - Momo - Marchisio - Camo/Diego

or we can play with 4-2-3-1 like the post before

I think there is still a lot of possibilty with Diego come

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    We at least need to decide what to do with DC and Giovinco first.
    They need to play a role and their part along with the coming additions will be essential to our plan.
    Right now w have an abundance of quality players in some areas and a lack of areas in some others, this might change in the future, our flanks are very weak at the moment and the last system we should play, is the one we do, therefore i think its highly unlikely that CR would consider another system anyway...
    The 4-2-3-1 is out question with the amount of quality/expensive forwards we currently have and the ones who are bound to obtain , regardless of our needs...

Apr 19, 2007
    I am ready for the criticism but I think our lack of quality players in our team is more of a problem than the formation. We do need to find a way to get Gio on the field and I think he can play a high LM with not to much defensive duties or the Del Piero role. Also our formatio the 4-4-1-1 isnt working because we have no quality wingers. If we get a LM and Camo is either healthy or we find a good replacement then we are golden. Also we need our backs to be able to put crosses in the box. Every time a ball is swung in the box I get tense bc I know that are forwards hav a great chance of finshing in the air. Why would we go away from the wingers if our forwards all hav size? Once again I think we need more quality on the flanks and then we are set

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    -Camoranesi- Sissoko/Poulsen- Marchisio
    ------------XXXXXX --------XXXXX
    --------------------Amauri

Play the best performing two of DP, Giovinco and Diego* in the XXXX, put DP more upfront when he plays. Keep the three of them fresh and place less of a burden on Diego to carry this team upon his arrival.

*Considering we actually get him.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
    I'd like to see 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1, depending on who between Del Piero and Giovinco is starting the game.

------Diego-------
    Amauri-Del Piero

Diego-Giovinco
    ---Amauri------

Sep 1, 2002

Play the best performing two of DP, Giovinco and Diego* in the XXXX, put DP more upfront when he plays. Keep the three of them fresh and place less of a burden on Diego to carry this team upon his arrival.

The two goals last night just pushed him out of ourprice range, alas.

Dec 26, 2004

I've been crying for 4321 since a while now, we really have the players to play it if we sign Diego.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006

:tup:

Camo-Sissoko-Marchisio

_____Giovinco_______

We should play with 2 forwards.
    You don't want to strengthen the midfield?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)