Which Player's Exit Was Most Dissappointing? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
marcusa said:
The most disappointing were the players that left after saying, "I'll stay at Juve no matter what!"

I won't mention names, but one of their initials is Fabio Cannavaro.....
I honestly think that Cannavaro was prepared to stay. But he's already 33, and when Madrid made an offer the money was more important for the future of Juve the Cannavaro :(

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
mutu and cannavaro

i dont miss zambo right now becoz he called juve a cheater....juve made him a true juventini player but he used the word of ******* cheater.....

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #108
    awwwww...i wish the guy on the right had gone to barca instead...actuially i wish we could replace their kit with a black and white one

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Zambrotta, Cannavaro and Vieira.

I never liked Mutu, he was on path to end up like Maradona then we saved him,
    played him unfortunately in a wrong position, and then he ended in Fiorentina talking crap about us.

I am glad we replaced him with Bojinov. Guess what Mutu, Fiorentina is going to Serie B!:weee:

I never liked Emerson too, Yeah he doesnt talk bad about Juve but that is why we never meant anything to him. He didnt brought anything to our midfield.

Ibrahimovic I dont even want to speak about him. What a Wanker!

I agree with you about Canna and Zambo they were great, and although Canna didnt dissapoint me with his departure, Zambo this. Very bad way to walk out of Juve from him. Very, very insulting!

I think Canna thinks about coming back to Juve if we win promotion this season.

But, people, I dont know why you dont like Vieira.

He too didnt say anything bad about Juve, he is a great player, simply fantastic, I always wanted to him in Juve jersey just wish he came in his earlier career stage.

He could have been fantastic for us, I am a keen admirer of him.

And dont say me he isnt loyal he was in Arsenal for 10 years!

OP
    Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #110
    i just wish patrick had stayed at juve coz we had fought so hard and for such a looong time to sign him and when he finally did join us he left after 1 year...it's true what they say...The first thing you lose is the thing you wished for the most

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    mark83 said:
    I miss Capello!
    i think you broke the ice for alot of us by saying that. the biggest mistake this club has ever made is losing capello and his wisdom. what a great human being folks.:D

Sep 19, 2006
    Canna & Zambrotta will always be rememered in Juve's history,great players,one is the best defender in the world,the other is the best full back in the world!!!! Thank u for the world cup guys thank u for all that u did to Juve!!! but i still hop that we could get Zambo back in the next 2 years coz I always though that he is the one to follow Alex &be the captain!!!

OP
    Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #116
    hmm yea stranger things have happened b4...but i don't think zambro will have a happy reception if he does decide to come back

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Zambrotta and Zambrotta only. The others leaving made me shrug my shoulders, really. Zambo though, it hurts to see him play for another club.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)